No Overview Yet. Please Check Back Later
Details ホリミヤ 4 (Horimiya #4)
Reviews ホリミヤ 4 (Horimiya #4)
- 6 starsThis manga is getting better and better :DBest Part of This Volume: Hiro-san’s father. Hiro-san’s father. Hiro-san’s father!!!Confessions (view spoiler)[MHs confessed without all the drama or misunderstandings..it was really refreshing and left a deep impact on me! (hide spoiler)]. (Realistically dealed and not over the top) jealousy, awesome bro-romance between the boys, Ishikawa's calm and mature reaction to sudden events. The end ...
- 4.5 stars — HORIMIYA = STILL THE MOST ADORABLE COUPLE ON THE PLANET, BUT OMG THAT ENDING WHAT THE WHAT NOW OMG MIYAMURA WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT W H Y AHHHHHHHH
- I SHIP HORIMIYA SO HARD, I'LL SHIP EM FORVER!! They're literally the cutest couple ever. The heart-warming romance mixed with the hilarous sense of humor is just unbelievable.
- AWWWW They're so cute! :3(view spoiler)[ FINALLY! They confessed their feelings for each otherrr! :>and OMG, Hori's dad is adorable! :D (hide spoiler)]Hurry up and release volume 5 already :)
- Lots of character development in this volume! Really loved that Izumi cared so much about Hori that he changed a part of himself. And that kiss though... Real smooth! On to the next.
- This volume wandered a bit from the main story line, so it felt a little unnecessary. Which is super strange because I guess Miyamura and Hori are now officially dating. But it was so anticlimactic. It was like all of the sudden they were officially together, so I am a little let down by how that all happened. Also, Hori's dad is the weirdest character ever and I kind of hope he isn't in the next one. Still loving the characters and will continue...
- Habe ich gestern tatsächlich in einem Rutsch durch gelesen xD Ich liebe die beiden zusammen einfach und dann immer diese Situationen xD xD Aber am besten an diesem Teil war wirklich der Vater. DER VATER! Ich feiere ihn so hart xD ich musste nur noch lachen xD xD xD
- Quick thoughts (vol 4 & 5): Certain things could be more explicitly explained, but the presentation suits the characters and overall this series is simply great.
- Ich shippe Kyoko und Izumi total und bin daher super gespannt wie es mit ihnen weitergeht. Naja und ein Ereignis zu Ende es Bandes sorgt dafür, dass ich es gar nicht abwarten kann Band 5 in die Hände zu bekommen. (view spoiler)[Warum hat sich Izumi seine Haare abgeschnitten? Die langen Haare standen ihm soooo gut (hide spoiler)]
- And...just like that I'm all caught up. At least I only have to wait a month for volume 5!In this volume, we meet Hori's dad, who is not only hilarious, but is able to finally move things forward a little bit for our star couple who wasn't sure they were a couple (though everyone else was pretty sure). The volume ends on a bit of a cliff hanger, though what brings us to this point isn't all that surprising. Miyamura has shown to be sensitive to o...