Gabe “Force” Banner’s life is in shambles. The only career he knows and wants is to be the drummer of Sole Regret, so he will try anything to get his band back together. But how can he fix this mess when his bandmates aren’t even speaking to each other? It seems everyone in Gabe’s life is trying to push him forward to find a different career, an alternate path, a new life, but he is more than satisfied with his current gig. The only thi...
Details Trust Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #11)
Reviews Trust Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #11)
- 3.5 Stars
- Yay, we are finally into the third book for each band member and this one is the conclusion of Gabe & Melanie's love story. The rest of the band feature as each of their stories are playing out alongside each other.I'm really happy with how Gabe's story panned out and I'm very excited to see what happens to rest of the guys and who the baby daddy is!
- Cant wait more Gabe and Melanie greatFinally Gabe got his HEA can't wait for the next books
- Gabe. Wonderfully inventive Gabe. I couldn't wait to get stuck into this book, this whole series has been edge of the seat addictive and this instalment was no different. After the explosive events in the previous arc of books, I was hoping for a few answers (and there were a couple) but the main theme of the book was Gabe and Melanie's relationship. All that I can say is that it is a clear the schedules type of read and I loved it!
- DNf This was one of my favorite authors but seems to just get right going like stream of consciousness and not all that interesting for all that.
- Finally an ending for one of the Sole Regret couples! Gabe and Melanie are my favorite, so I was ready for this book. They are a perfect match and although I wish Mel was harder on her friend Nikki for overstepping boundaries, it was a great conclusion. I’m looking forward to Shade’s ending and curious to see how that tangled mess is going to play out!
- Oh my, Oh my, Oh my....my heart could not be anymore happy then it was at the end of Trust Me. I mean I was still like WTF how could it end there but my heart was left in a happy place.I love Gabe and Melanie - there story captured my heart from the beginning. I love how they met - little nieve Melanie. It sure turned her world upside down though. Melanie is successful, caring and truly loves with everything she has. Then you have Gabe - the sexy...
- I haven't read an Olivia Cunning book in ages. I forgot how much I love to read about her rockers! This is the third go-round for Gabe "Force", the drummer of Sole Regret. His relationship with his one and only, Melanie, finds stable legs even though his band is currently broken up. This delightful romp takes us through the many changes going on with each member of the band, briefly, but focuses on Gabe, Melanie, their relationship progressing so...
- I've enjoyed this series (Sinners are still my favorites though) and I was happy when Olivia explained how each guy would have three arcs in their stories. Gabe has been great. Funny, sexy, smart....and extremely patient when it comes to Melanie and her best friend, Niki. That whole deal is the thing that totally irked me in this story. Niki does things she know will upset Melanie and yet does them anyway with no consequences that I can see. I ge...
- 2.5 starsMeh. Not my favorite book, probably one of my least favorites. I think everything has just been drug out for too long. Nikki still annoys me. Melanie annoyed me more this time around. I didn't buy into their instalove. Gabe seemed to latch on to her since everything else was falling apart but that's not how you build a lasting relationship. Basically I felt like everything was a stretch in this book.
- WOW! just WOW! I love all of the books in the "One Night with Sole Regret" series but this one is amazing. Its hot, sexy, and sweet all wrapped up in one. If you have been following these band members around on their tour you will love the first book in the 3rd arc which begins everyone's happily ever afters. I love Gabe and I love this book. Supremely written Olivia!!!!
- This book made me miss this crew so much. Gabe finally got his happy ending, and though I dont totally agree with what is happening I'm so happy for them, I think that they are prolly the most normal couple of all the ones in this series, and so their ending was happy indeed, I love that GAbe found an outlet for that amazing creativity of his. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK
- FantasticTrust Me is yet another great book in the Sole Regret series. Olivia Cunning is one of the authors on my automatic purchase list. I love everything she writes!!! If you enjoy reading Rock-star romance then pick up anything by Olivia Cunning and you won’t be disappointed.
- FavoriteI'm going to miss this series when it ends. Mel and Gabe are one of my all time favorites. They're the reason why I read this series. Plus of the drama that is unwrapping in these books
- HEA at Last!Gabe Banner's story finally comes to a delightful end in the 11th book of the Sole Regret series and it was everything this reader had hoped for. Throughly enjoyed this book.
- Good reading, read the whole book in about 4 hours. Looking forward to the next release in this series. Thank you!!
- 4.5 starsLove Gabe and Melanie. Looking forward to Lindsay's story and the daddy revealed at long last.
- Great Gabe EndingI'm so happy to read Gabe's happily ever after! So cute! He's such an amazing and unique character. A very fitting end to his journey.
- Gabe!! I am so sad to know this is the last Gabe story. Dying for the rest.
- Wow .OMG . U have done it again Olivia with this beyond amazing book .it sucks u in from the beginning and keeps u going to the end of the book .i couldn’t put it down till I was finished reading it
- Gabe and Melanie get their conclusion in this book. We are finally getting some closure from Sole Regret Series. I think Gabe and Melanie are my favorite in the Sole Regret Series.
- Rock n Roll loveAbsolutely love this couple. So glad Gabe got his happy ending. Looking forward to seeing this for the rest of the band in the upcoming novels!