Details 東京喰種トーキョーグール 12 [Tokyo Guru 12] (Tokyo Ghoul, #12)
Reviews 東京喰種トーキョーグール 12 [Tokyo Guru 12] (Tokyo Ghoul, #12)
- The highlights of this volume were:Kaneki seeing Rize and being disappointed (1) Yoshimura's past (2)Touka beating Kaneki (3)Kaneki wanting to return to Anteiku and to become the person he used to be (4) ALSO why are people complaining that i was a filler volume? We only found out about Yoshimura's background which was interesting and shocking. And we found about him having a child...(view spoiler)[ *cough* Eto *cough* (hide spoiler)]
- 4.5/5I'm really surprised with this volume! Even though there were fewer actions scenes than the previous one but this has delivered a dramatic tone and it felt raw and meaningful for me. The plot focused on the secondary characters' past that unveiled secrets and things that are now important as the story is heading to its end. Not to mention, the amount of time the mangaka spent on all the characters, their past and their personality developmen...
- I especially love Yoshimura-san's backstory. So tragic.Aaaaaand, I'm really loving Banjou-san more and more as I go deeper in the story. I'm seriously wishing that he won't die. Like. EVER.
- This volume marks a change of pace, with Kaneki returning to his past self, confronting Rize, and questioning the Anteiku owner, Yoshimura's motives. It also regales us with the story of Uta and Kenji when they were young, and Kenji's plan for revenge against Arima. There is a lot going on character-wise in this volume, with that author approaching CCG and telling Amon about the ghoul investigators' suspicious activities, Touka looking forward to...
- i wonder where Touka is... did she honestly just sit around and not doing anything?
- ¡Falta poco para el final!
- ¿quién necesita escenas de acción cuando tienes un volumen lleno de información? El pasado de Yoshimura, la otra cara de Yomo, reencuentros rompecorazones: de Hide con Touka, Kaneki con Rize y Touka con Kaneki. Además Kaneki queriendo regresar a lo que era, con su familia...
- Pasaron cosas muy raras que no entendí...Me comí un spoiler de lo que va a pasar en el siguiente tomo. Igual lo anunciaron en el final de este, asike (?
- SPOILER Troppe cose sono successe in questo volume！Troppe！Kaneki ha finalmente scoperto un altro tassello riguardante l'aogiri.Rize è ricomparsa, per cosí dire, e Kaneki la perdona per aver causato tutto quello che ha dovuto affrontare per colpa sua.Akira e Amon cominciano a legarsi veramente e si percepisce l'inizio di qualcosa （spero non finisca in tragedia）.Vediamo di nuovo Hide finalmente, che poveretto non ha avuto molto spazio sec...
- This volume basically catches up with the anime timeline up until the point where it drastically changes due to Kaneki's choice to return to Anteiku or not.I'M SO HAPPY HE DECIDED TO COME BACK.Seriously, he just isn't good on his own, he's not that kind of character. In order to thrive, him and the others, he needs to be with them. Don't be the stereotypical, brooding, "I can't be near you but I want to protect you" character. Seriously, that's a...
- Oh, Rize-san. İt was heartbreaking to see Kaneki's disappointment seeing Rize like that. No doubt Kaneki has always looked up Rize for strength. I mean her kagune)And Yoshimura's backstory was heartbreaking too. Why all back stories are sad?Finally! Kaneki&Touka meeting. I loved the interaction between them. Touka really loves Kaneki as Kaneki loves her too. They can be a cute couple.. if they could..
- Estuvo bien, aunque he estado sintiendo que a pesar de que claramente la historia está tratando de construir algo, ha divagado muchísimo. Lo de la CCG es aburrido, la relación entre Amon y Akira no me podría importar menos y lo mismo es válido para el resto de la gente que gestiona la organización.
- Cuánto estrés me provocó este volumen. Muchas historias pasadas salieron a la luz y la anticipación del "gran momento" que está por venir es demasiada. A pesar del pequeño rayo de optimismo en los últimos capítulos, conociendo a Ishida, nada saldrá bien. Bonus: ¡Yomo y Uta de jóvenes! ❤
- GREAT!!!I think most of the questions were answered in this volume...With the finale decision at the end of it, I hope he get to have a few good moments before everything fall again...Only two volumes left :(
- A good setup volume for the end of the story :) finally some secrets were revealed and it seems it will be quite an end of the story...8/10
- omg that ending. I'm like super excited to see how this play out.
- This is so sad!!! Why do this have to happen?
- Ich finde es super, dass man mit jedem Band mehr Hintergründe erfährt. Ansonsten haben mich die Ereignisse hier nicht so wirklich vom Hocker gehauen...
- kaneki makes me cry
- 4.5 stars <3
- Puzzle pieces are falling into place.
- oh god, that ending !! i hoped everything would be happy now, kaneki back at anteiku, our one big family back together but nooo what is that ending, aaah scared to continueeee :<
- what was...that ending ??????? oh m y god???????? i
- Der nächste Band wird mich umbringen... das merkt man jez schon q_q