Details ホリミヤ 10 (Horimiya, #10)
Reviews ホリミヤ 10 (Horimiya, #10)
- Ughhhh the thing is, this would probably be my favorite volume yet, except it does two very bad things.First of all, whYY is it eVER necessary to insert a pedophilic teacher character (on top of the grossly inappropriate father character that we already have.) Secondly, whYYYYYY must we make Hori assault and grope other women as if that’s just normal and fine???? None of this is entertaining or interesting. It’s just annoying.Aside from that,...
- hmm, they are talking about 'forever being together' quite a lot, but what about sacrifices? she doesn't seem to be up for that, meanwhile, he really does. damn, why is hori touching the other girl's boobs? doesn't she have a bit of dignity? seems not.the boob talk between the boys was cringeworthy.sengoku was right when he said hori's a demon, her actions really makes you think so. also I cannot stand that teacher, he's a pervert. how is he even...
- This series just get more cuter and more hilarious with each volume. This needs to be made into an anime; I'd happily watch it. Honestly, I think this may be my favorite since there was so many cute moments as well hilarious ones
- Super sweet and funny as usual.
- Yay precious Remi and Sengoku 😍
- If I got only one day to live, I'd tell you I liked you and then I'd become cosmic dust. The end.Sengoku to Remi
- Ok. There's a lot of things about this series that's just icky and juvenile, but :shrug: they're in high school in Japan. The art is cute. Story is sweet and not weird and violent. People are generally trying to understand each other and have a good life. This is my manga sorbet. (mochi ice cream)
- This volume begins where the last one ended, with a proposal. It's not a huge change for Hori and Miyamura, but a recognition of their future together. We still this for the other characters and relationships as well; now that they are third-year students and starting to think seriously about their futures, we see more recognition of the relationships in their lives even if it's not visible to the rest of the world. These last volumes have been s...
- Overall I really enjoyed this installment of the series, but there were a few really cringey scenes. The series lost a lot of it's charm of the last few volumes, but I still like the characters so I keep going.
- I really do love this series. It's so refreshing.
- This series has continually delivered a hilarious sweet romance. Easily a favourite.
- This series gives me all the feels, and this volume is no exception. I love it so much! These characters are just too much. Their blushing is making me blush.
- Resiko baca genre romance. Sekarang ingin cerita Sengoku dan Rumi jadi kenyataan di hidup ini.
- Good volume.
- Super cute and hilarious.I loved the New Years chapter the most because it wasn't the typical manga New Years chapter like I was expecting.
- Adult decisions are mentioned more and more.
- This series continues to be incredibly sweet.The characters are all dorks wuth their own flaw which makes them so believeable.
- Always so good and funny ! Never disappointed. Hori and Myamura are the cutest couple ❤
- An eclectic sort of slice of life stories, about Hori and Miyamura (and some of their friends.) Cute, but not very cohesive.
- Now I have to WAIT for more, oh no!
- I like how every character at this point has their ideal kind of relationship being hori and miyamura lol
- Still funny, but romance is still weird. Weirder in the later half of the series. It was so good before in the beginning. Oh whale. I still love this series for the good laugh.
- ❤ ❤️
- lots of cute and giggle worthy moments in this one 💙