No Overview Yet. Please Check Back Later
|Release Date||Aug 26th, 2014|
|Number of pages||208 pages|
- I loved it
- wow it is a great book and i am surprised that it all happened. just an amazing book.
- This book is really good you should try this book because it takes place when the character is in 6th grade
- A very hilarious memoir I've ever read! This graphic memoir talks about the author (Raina) and her sister's (Amara) relationship which they have very different traits, preferences and interests. The book mainly shows their summer trip to Colorado for a family reunion with their cousins from their home at San Francisco. During the trip, there are more drama when the duo had conflicts and there'll be flashbacks of scenes happened in the past too.If...
- I haven't read the whole book because the ebook I got was only a sneak preview. However, when it comes out I am going to get it because it is good. I like the layout and the colour and I think it will be a good read! :)
- GreatI loved this preview I thought it was absolutely great and really entertaining. You really need to red this comic
- It is about a girl who wants a baby sister because she wanted someone to play with. when she got one she loved it so much. Later on in her life her sister kept annoying her.