Seven boys adopted from the foster care system by Alec and Maggie Donahue, a loving Irish couple living in Breeze Point, Cape Cod. Now grown men, the brothers are making their way in the world in their chosen professions, each hoping to find a love to last a lifetime. Faith. Family. Honor. And an abundance of love. Seven Brides, Seven Brothers series The Millionaire Self-made businessman Brandon Donahue has walked the halls of Ivy League colleges...
Details If Only In My Dreams (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #5)
Reviews If Only In My Dreams (Seven Brides, Seven Brothers, #5)
- I love the Donahue family! I love their loyalty to each other, their strong faith, their willingness to bring others into their family, and their unconditional love. This is Brandon's story. And it's a great one!!
- I have really enjoyed this series, however I could not put this one down. Out of the five books I have read so far I found Brandon's story of his past the most touching and heart wrenching. I loved the way Brandon and Rose helped each other to grow and I am looking forward to reading the final two books in the series
- UNEXPECTED LOVEYou can fall in love with someone you just met, or someone can be in your life for years before you finally realize what a treasure they are.Brandon had been adopted by the Donahues after the death of his younger brother. He'd made a good life for himself, but at the center of his life was still his family. He was wrapped up in making money there for a while, but he had everything materially he could possibly want, so that was no l...
- I liked this book a lot. New Author..First time reader with a great storyline . Family values and a man stepping up to be a real man. Its hard for the single mother and her son. However,her faith and hard work has helped her. She likes her Supervisor who gets dumped by his model girlfriend and an absentee father tries to claim her son. Brandon values his assistant and pulls out the big guns to make sure he doesn't lose her on all fronts. Her son ...
- I love these books because of the strong family connections and how sometimes you make a family rather than not have one at all. Once again, God is predominant in this story along with real situations and struggles that we as humans face. Brandon went through what he did so that he would realize what a jewel he had in Rose and appreciate her for what she truly was. Sometimes in life we think we know what we need, but God always knows better than ...
- I loved this story. Haven't read any others in the series, but it really wasn't necessary in order to follow this book. Very strong family with solid Christian values formed non-biologically by a loving couple. I totally enjoyed the interaction between Brandon and Rose, as well as among Brandon's family. The characters are all strong and admirable with one exception, but telling who would be a spoiler. Read and see. Highly recommend this book!!
- This story was amazing. It has to be the best one yet. Brandon is CEO of his own multi-million company, and Rose has been his executive secretary for 5 years, but he's never really noticed her until now. It is a different kind of love story and to me, the most touching.Please note-there are still several editorial errors in the story.
- Rose and AJ had a hard life. The way Brandon included them into the Donahue Christmas traditions was beautiful. The Donahue parents and kids are all truly amazing people. You can feel God working throughout this book. I had the honor to review this wonderful book for the author.
- Enjoyable ReadI enjoyed reading this book because it was about not letting your past spoil your future. I loved reading about old fashioned traditions and a strong loving family. The enemy will put obstacles in our put we are over comers. True love can survive
- Rose Maddock has been Brandon Donahue's secretary for five years. She's tried her best to find things about him to like. In her opinion, he's arrogant, and way too blunt for her liking. And he seems to think life revolves around his business.
- A quick read! It was part of a kindle set so it was free but it's a fun taste of an author abd series I'd like to read! Clean, Christian romance always gets me. This one's predictable but I enjoyed it.
- Love it best yetLove this book and all the ones before it. Glad I took the chance and downloaded them. On to the next one.
- DreamsThis was my first time reading a book by Belle Calhoune. I enjoyed Brandon, Valerie, AJ and the entire Donahue Clan!!! This was a very nice romance!
- A very enjoyable read.
- #5Found a lot of errors, like a cell phone choosing the wrong word. Good story. I love stories with children in them.
- Faith is the victory Lovely, wholesome and engaging story. Each book has its own twists and turns that make it a welcome distraction. Book 6 here I come.
- Loved this story!!! So enjoy this series!!!
- Love could be right next youMake sure you look at the people close to you the love of your life may be right under your very own nose just waiting for you to see them