“A very satisfying conclusion to the Blackwell's Adventures series, with lusty escapades tempered with amusing side passages, lively characters and a lovely ending.” - Broos Campbell, author of the Matty Graves seriesIn a multigenerational saga of love, war and betrayal, Captain Blackwell and Mercedes continue their voyage in Volume III of Blackwell's Adventures. The Blackwell family's eventful journey from England to Hawaii, by way of the n...
Details Blackwell's Homecoming (Blackwell's Adventures, #3)
|Title||Blackwell's Homecoming (Blackwell's Adventures, #3)|
|Release Date||Jan 1st, 2015|
|Publisher||Old Salt Press|
|Number of pages||278 pages|
Reviews Blackwell's Homecoming (Blackwell's Adventures, #3)
- "Blackwell's Homecoming" is the third and final book in the Blackwell's adventures series by V.E. Ulett. I have really enjoyed the series and am sad to see the trilogy come to an end. Admittedly, I always have a little trepidation when starting the final book in a series that I've enjoyed. I'm always hopeful that the author is going to be able to end the story of the characters that I have come to know in a satisfying way but sometimes it doesn't...
- Delightful as usual. A very satisfying (and heart-wrenching!) close to this charming series.
- Great read of historical fiction. The tone was more of a historical fiction involving more characters. It got a little mushy toward the end but overall a good read. I found the information about the Hawaiian tribal traditions and politics interesting. My wife and I vacationed on Maui this last fall so I was able to better visualize the island environment (it was pretty hot even in September).Enjoyed reading this book and the trilogy in total. Thi...
- A sad conclusionA reminder we all get old. This novel is a fine conclusion to he take of Captain Blackwell and his family. Well written and well developed plot. Good character development. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
- A fitting and satisfying ending to the trilogy about Captain Blackwell. Great characters and a story that compels you to keep reading.