What does a Zombie do for Spring break? Find out in this next installment of the exciting and hilarious adventures of a 12 year old Minecraft Zombie!Join 12 year old Zombie and all of his school friends, as they prepare to go on a Spring break "scarecation."What kind of crazy adventures can happen on a Zombie scarecation? Imagine a Zombie amusement park full of fun and excitement for all types of Minecraft Mobs - that comes with its own Haunted H...
Details When Nature Calls (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie, #3)
Reviews When Nature Calls (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie, #3)
- Lisa says: Love the scarecation trip all the mob friends took.And the cliffhanger is so exciting - I can't wait to get started with the next book.
- AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So very cool it was one of the best books that I have read in a long timeDefinitely recommend
- Great book! I was pleasantly surprised
- The 5 year old loved it. Me, not so much. gave it a 3 star rating.
- WowI like this book because it has amusement parks!!! I chose 5 stars because it was very well written. The twist at the end is awesome. Again highly recommended for minecraft fans.ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ...
- This was a step up from the second book and even ended in a cliff hanger. I also rather liked the zombie's relationship with his parents in this one.Luke gives it five stars. He liked seeing the main character and friends go exploring with Steve.
- Awesome To lazy to ffghj wrist a fbjffhhhgtt actucal hgghhreveiwfbfgjjhhhcddc hurry yrcwith e scrcr Yggdrasiltvrcredd ffgvrgytvt fvgvf tact d to ttt
- Great for people who love minecraft and dairys of unreal people
- It is sooooo funnyIt is really funny and also shows what happens to teenage kids. Make more and more funny books pls .
- The third book in the series based on the popular Minecraft game, Zombie Steve is working as an architect for a new zombie colony. On his adventures, he builds a boat, encounters a squid, and ends up stranded on a supposedly deserted island. He uses skills from the Minecraft game to survive and return home. Written at a seventh grade level, the book uses slang (i.e. whatcha, wanna, gonna, etc.). There are also some grammatical mistakes, for examp...
- Quite funny actually, as an adult that plays Minecraft alongside my children we read this together and i found the series really amusing. I found myself getting into the story and enjoying the trials of being a zombie in a world that hates them. Worth a giggle and a read but be warned - your children will want you to read it to them as well ;-)
- It's a good bookI was very happy that I found this bookMy name is enzo and I like mine craft so I went and got book 1 and I liked it so I keeled and reading the and now I'm going to get book 4 thanks for a grant story.
- Awesome!It was hilarious!!! Great book!!! Please keep these books coming. My son loves these books and he doesn't even like reading.
- WohoooooI love your books make more pls I'll read every single one of your books I love your books so pls keep on making themβΊβΊβΊ
- My favorite parts were when Zack was taking his karate test, and sent body parts flying across the room when he was trying to break boards with his hands and foot and his head.hahahahahaha
- I just LOVE itYou basically need this book. It too cool!!! One of the best series I have ever read. I hope the fourth one comes out ASAP!!!