Minecraft: Diary of Steve the Noob (Minecraft Stories, Minecraft Books, Minecraft Books for Kids and Teens) Read this Minecraft book FREE as part of your Amazon Prime or Kindle Unlimited membership Steve wakes up to find himself in a strange, new land. What wonders and adventures await him as he wanders the world of Minecraft? In this new world, Steve has many choices he can make. Will he become a hero and champion of the just or will he becom...
Details MINECRAFT (An Unofficial Minecraft Book)(Minecraft Kids Book, Minecraft Secrets, Minecraft Stories, Minecraft Book, Minecraft Villagers, ... (Minecraft - Diary Of Steve The Noob)
|Title||MINECRAFT (An Unofficial Minecraft Book)(Minecraft Kids Book, Minecraft Secrets, Minecraft Stories, Minecraft Book, Minecraft Villagers, ... (Minecraft - Diary Of Steve The Noob)|
|Author||Steve the Noob|
|Release Date||May 22nd, 2015|
|Number of pages||52 pages|
Reviews MINECRAFT (An Unofficial Minecraft Book)(Minecraft Kids Book, Minecraft Secrets, Minecraft Stories, Minecraft Book, Minecraft Villagers, ... (Minecraft - Diary Of Steve The Noob)
- Really liked itI like the book but I am not a fan of the name, that is one thing that might bring your book down, I would say I love this book and I would totally read all of them if you just add some more detail as in like Steve walked across the field of bushy lovely white flowers and stuff like that, I would also love the book if instead of you taking a picture of a minecraft screen you could have it animated like those short animation cool vi...
- Funny book sad at Time's but great bookI'm 7 years old and I think children who like Minecraft Would like this book very good book keep up the good work
- It was really entertaining Once I started that book I fell into it. As a kid I think it was entertaining but if I was an adult. I wouldn't be as interested but good thing I'm a kid this author is creative for a starter!
- Awesome my bro liked itGood for readers that like to read short books. Have fun reading this awesome book guys. Enjoy it much, Doges
- A masterpieceI read the other review on this book before I read it. I have to say they weren't great but I loved it. I am a huge Minecraft fan and therefore I will be hanging onto this series, I think it has great potential. It is super funny and although I read it super fast, it was a great time passer. A work of art, thank you for putting your time on it. You saved me a lot of boredom. I read it during Christmas Break and never thought oh, this...
- I loved every single thing in the book and my name is Marco just like the villager. Steve really needs to practice being a hero. I loved the book but I think you can make it a bit longer. This is one of the best books I have ever read in my life and it will be for the rest of my life!
- I love this book! I really like this series and recommend it to others, however...in the future...maybe don't use retaliation and name calling (Jack the Jerk) and destroying parts of his house because he wouldn't help. That was not nice. But, overall I really enjoyed the jokes and his bravery. Raleigh Colbert. 9 years old. California
- awesome!so cool! totally worth the money! please read this book! it is very funny and all Minecraft lovers would love this!
- It was okI thought it was REALLY SHORT,but the plot was OK
- Fun readRead to my 5yo daughter. She enjoyed. Nice that it is on kindle unlimited. Will try some moe of your books soon
- Love itFunny cool I'm proud to rate it 5 stars I love you b y e e e e e e
- I love your booksI love your books. I will continue reading. Keep on writing. I like minecraft very much. Your book sparked my attention. Ttfn
- greatI Really like this story. I hope you keep writing even if you are new. I liked how you put in pictures because most books don't.
- AMAZINGWrite a little more plz your books are gr8 ;)Xx_Gameknight_xX- ConorI can't wait for book 2ThanksXx_Gameknight_xX™
- That book was awesomeI am going to copy this on Minecraft myself. Looking forward to book 2! From a 7 year old boy.
- This book was asome becase it has a story line and how you can do something about it thank youI like everything you should try to mack more backs for people like me thank youI hope you the best
- AWESOME!BEST BOOK EVER!!
- Plz read.Steve risked his life to save the villagers from zombies and other mobs that come in the night. He built a wall around their village.
- AwesomeMy son and I are Minecraft mad and we just laughed from start to finish! Moving swiftly on to e next book. Cant wait to find out what's in store for Steve next x
- Nice easy reading.I liked it it's a funny story any Minecraft fan would love but I wish it was a little longer I finished it in one night
- 44 stars. It was entertaining but short. I need 13 more words so I'm just gonna keep talking until I get 13 more. Cat taco hat oh okay
- Awesome story of SteveI am a first grader. The book was funny and very entertaining. I read it with my mommy over two evenings.