Steve wakes up to find himself in a strange, new land. What wonders and adventures await him as he wanders the world of Minecraft? In this new world, Steve has many choices he can make. Will he become a hero and champion of the just or will he become a villain feared by all? Find out in this fun and funny Minecraft Diary of Steve the Noob! Disclaimer: This book is a work of fanfiction; it is not an official Minecraft book. It is not endorsed, aut...
Details Diary of Steve the Noob
|Title||Diary of Steve the Noob|
|Author||Steve the Noob|
|Release Date||May 22nd, 2015|
Reviews Diary of Steve the Noob
- Really liked itI like the book but I am not a fan of the name, that is one thing that might bring your book down, I would say I love this book and I would totally read all of them if you just add some more detail as in like Steve walked across the field of bushy lovely white flowers and stuff like that, I would also love the book if instead of you taking a picture of a minecraft screen you could have it animated like those short animation cool vi...
- Funny book sad at Time's but great bookI'm 7 years old and I think children who like Minecraft Would like this book very good book keep up the good work
- It was really entertaining Once I started that book I fell into it. As a kid I think it was entertaining but if I was an adult. I wouldn't be as interested but good thing I'm a kid this author is creative for a starter!
- Love itFunny cool I'm proud to rate it 5 stars I love you b y e e e e e e
- awesome!so cool! totally worth the money! please read this book! it is very funny and all Minecraft lovers would love this!
- greatI Really like this story. I hope you keep writing even if you are new. I liked how you put in pictures because most books don't.
- Awesome my bro liked itGood for readers that like to read short books. Have fun reading this awesome book guys. Enjoy it much, Doges
- Fun readRead to my 5yo daughter. She enjoyed. Nice that it is on kindle unlimited. Will try some moe of your books soon
- AMAZINGWrite a little more plz your books are gr8 ;)Xx_Gameknight_xX- ConorI can't wait for book 2ThanksXx_Gameknight_xX™
- A masterpieceI read the other review on this book before I read it. I have to say they weren't great but I loved it. I am a huge Minecraft fan and therefore I will be hanging onto this series, I think it has great potential. It is super funny and although I read it super fast, it was a great time passer. A work of art, thank you for putting your time on it. You saved me a lot of boredom. I read it during Christmas Break and never thought oh, this...
- It was okI thought it was REALLY SHORT,but the plot was OK
- I love your booksI love your books. I will continue reading. Keep on writing. I like minecraft very much. Your book sparked my attention. Ttfn
- I loved every single thing in the book and my name is Marco just like the villager. Steve really needs to practice being a hero. I loved the book but I think you can make it a bit longer. This is one of the best books I have ever read in my life and it will be for the rest of my life!
- I love this book! I really like this series and recommend it to others, however...in the future...maybe don't use retaliation and name calling (Jack the Jerk) and destroying parts of his house because he wouldn't help. That was not nice. But, overall I really enjoyed the jokes and his bravery. Raleigh Colbert. 9 years old. California
- BEST BOOK EVER!!!Awesome !!!!!! !MINECRAFT DIARY OF STEVE THE NOOB YOU ARE THE KING 👑awesome awesome awesomeCool 😎😎😎 amazing BOOK!!! 😎
- WowReally amazingCan't wait for book 31 to come out!Steve is awesome!! ! ! ! ! ! !
- ThankIt was cool thank 4 making it 😘😘I had to write this 🤣 😋 🙂 🙃 🤓 🤗 j
- Steve the noob 1Read on KUAfter reading the zombie series the kids wanted more Minecraft, so on to this series now.Steve has awoke in a village not knowing who he is or his name so the villagers take him in and call him Steve the noob.Set in the style of a diary we see how Steve's day to day plays out when he defends the village from mobs.
- 😐Great Job! My daughter LOVED this book! She is hoping you will write more books!! 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 💟💟💟💟💟💟💜💜💜💜💜💜💓💛💛💚💙💜❤❤❤❤❤❤💘💝💖👄💕✌💖❤💓❤💓💖💘💝👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏...
- This was a very good book and I think people that just started to play Minecraft should read it tooThis is a very good book and lots more people should read it and at some points you actually feel the feel of the characters I recommend it
- Good.I thought this was good but all the villagers dying at the end put me off a bit. (Age 9)
- Nice good awsomeNice good awsome amazing cool please writ more books I cant wait to Read the rest of them and I hope to Read the rest of them
- This book is a very good addition to my book list of some of the greatest booksI like the bravery of Steve the noob it is one of the best books I have ever read. I likey
- it was nice. lots of action. and i could see it in my head and my favorite, character was obsidian because he was funny
- Samson Tozzer This book was so good I am going to try to read the next book Hope you like it to 😀
- “Awesome Book”This was a great book for my 5 year old son who loves Minecraft. In his words, this was an “awesome book”!
- Kids loved the suspense!My 6 and 9 year old boys are loving the series! They like to interrupt and explain how the weapons work. Keep them coming!
- UsjjsjeYEAH AWSOME o l p o f r i t h a y w s t v d e u q
- AMAZING!!!!!!!!This was a great book and I recommend this book to every minecrafter on the EARTH! I hope Steve finds his place in the Minecraft world!☺