It’s the night before Halloween, the night before SABRINA’s sixteenth birthday, the night of the blood-moon and the lunar eclipse, and SABRINA has made her decision: She will go into the woods of Greendale as a half-witch and emerge…on the other side of a frightful ritual…as a fully baptized member of the Church of Night. But there will be a cost, and his name is HARVEY. And unbeknownst to SABRINA and her aunts, there is a serpent in the ...
Details Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #3
Reviews Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #3
- Ok, esto se está poniendo más interesante y misterioso, ¡y ese final fue de OMG!. Temo lo que va pasar. 🙊
- Based off the TV showOK so after three issues/volumes I have determined that this is based on the tv show of the same name but from a darker point of view. Everything isn't so nicely nicely in this version but it is fun
- Fundamentalists disliked "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" back in the day when she was an "Archie" comics character and a 1990s sitcom star...for supposed glorification of the occult. Let's hope they never cast eyes upon THE CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA. It's sort of like the fever dream of what Jack Chick thought must have been in "Harry Potter:" horrifying rituals, blood sacrifice and conjuring the Dark Lord himself. It's over-the-top and kind of...
- This one was on par with the second comic, I really like all the characters and the scheming that’s going on! I can’t wait to see what happens with Harvey!
- Damn these comics/graphic novels are DARK AF!I am reading as I know that The CW is developing a Sabrina series much like they have restarted the Archie stories via Riverdale. But this is a version of Sabrina that Melissa Joan Hart never showed us.I'll keep reading them as long as they are free via Amazon Prime Reading :)
- Darker Sabrina the Teenage WitchWell, it goes through the Satanic ritual of becoming a witch on her sixteenth birthday so if you are ultra-religious, this may be offense to you. But it pretty much is the fictional accounts from the Salem Witch Trials of how Witches communed with the devil.
- I really liked these comics. I am delving more into the comic world and I am definitely liking what I am finding! I love horror novels and I've read a few horror graphic novels, so far these were one of my favorites. I think they're even basing the new tv show that's coming out partially off of this. I like the darker side of these comics...everyone expects (probably because of the tv show) that nothing that bad will ever happen, but I think that...
- I find it very interesting that she has to be (view spoiler)[pure for Satan, crazy how someone who is all about breaking rules wants PURE witches (hide spoiler)]. I am very happy with the choice she made, she didn't (view spoiler)[turn her back on her family and decide to be human. Although that option does seem like it would have suited her better... but what would be the fun in that? (hide spoiler)]
- Gente essa foi o melhor dos 3 primeiros issues ♥ Eu to amando essa história e espero que a série siga elaGosto bastante dos personagens, mas espero que nos próximos issues possamos conhecer mais sobre cada um dele ♥
- I'm not particularly enjoying this comic. It has all the cliches about witchcraft there can be and it seems that the investigation background is limited to the Christian views of evil. That is boring as fuck, but well, they tried?
- el relinda 2.5 estrellas
- La iniciación de Sabrina :O Y Madam Satan metiendo sus uñas.
- Sweet 16Being a teenager is hard. Being a teenaged witch is harder. Getting to read the adventures of the teenaged witch is fun.
- Art is disappointing Enjoying the story; art is uneven and disappointing. Characters look different from frame to frame and proportions are sadly off.
- Much darker than its predecessors but super gripping.
- Great readI'm really enjoying this series so far, it's kind of dark and suspenseful. Not at all what I expected considering the TV series I used to watch.
- WowThis was the darkest yet I cannot even imagine the Netflix show if it will be following this holy crap
- I never watched the TV show, so I had no referents for these. This series is SO GOOD and free on Prime Reading for Kindle!
- YeeI like how it is ramping up. The satanic rituals are so detailed, and I love seeing Sabrina’s conflict. Even though romance is annoying, it really works here. Great writing.
- OooooohA cliffhanger! What will Harvey do? There's a slight amount of predictability to the story so far, but I'm still digging it.
- creepy lol.
- Hmm..Uh....?! Kinda slow this one...but also slightly rushed? I'm not sure what I make of this issue. It's not bad, It's just not what I was expecting I guess.
- This is the comic book series that makes me want to read comics again. I am just head-over-heels for this thing. It's an inventively dark new spin on an old franchise, and it does not shy away from gore and genuine terror. Aguirre-Sacasa is doing an excellent job of pacing the characters' origin stories alongside a tense and intriguing plotline. And can we talk about the amazing artwork? Hack's eerie, evocative illustrations are 100% spooky autum...
- I've been waiting since April (I think, I'm like 97% sure April) for issue 3 to come out, and I was not let down. Holy shit!!! I don't want to ruin what happens, but oh shit, the forest!!And it's also pretty awesome that this issue marks the beginning of their reprinting of classics at the end of the new comics. It was great reading one of the original Madame Satan stories. :)Can't wait to see what happens next month!
- Sabrina makes her choiceWhile there was not a great deal of violence both Harvey and Sabrina are being manipulated by Madame Satan as she works toward her revenge against the Spellman's. Things are getting darker and darker as Sabrina makes her choice of whether to remain mortal or be baptized into the dark church.This is nothing like the light and breezy Sabrina of old, this is dark with an evil undertone that will please anyone with a taste for...
- This is my favorite comic series out right now. I love the artwork and that it's set in the 1960s! The story is very dark like vintage horror comics. Not for the faint of heart, but I highly recommend it.
- Sabrina decides to go through with her baptism, but Madam Satan has more than a few tricks up her sleeve...