A Quiet Storm After putting up with so many distractions from her classroom neighbor Seki, Rumi Yokoi quietly begins to assert her will on a number of Seki's games.
Details My Neighbor Seki, Vol. 3
Reviews My Neighbor Seki, Vol. 3
- Seki, Rumi, please get a room, you two xD
- Goto is still great, and Uzawa is still funny, but the best parts are still Seki and his shenanigans, and Yokoi's internal monologuing about them.
- An enjoyable continuation of the series. It feels a bit like Seki's distractions are becoming more interactive; my memory of the anime series was that it seemed like he was usually focused on his own work, why Yokoi would get dragged in on her own, but some of his goofing off seems intended for an audience or even requires another person (like the tea ceremony).
- C'est toujours un bonheur de retrouver Séki et ses inventions plus farfelues les unes que les autres.
- Takuma Morishigen "Pulpettinaapurit 3" (Punainen Jättiläinen, 2016) kulkee kolmannessa ja ainakin toistaiseksi viimeisessä suomennetussa osassa tismalleen samoilla linjoilla kuin edeltäjänsä - eli toisin sanoen Yokoi-tyttö tarkkailee vierisessä pulpetissa istuvaa Seki-poikaa, jonka mielikuvitukselliset leikit hakevat vertaistaan - mutta sarjakuva onnistuu siitä huolimatta viihdyttämään ihan täpöllä.Minusta tämä on yksi mukavimmis...
- Seki continues to goof off, and Yokoi continues to watch in fascination and occasionally try to thwart his crueler games. This time around, Goto actually witnesses Seki's goofing off...and (view spoiler)[thinks it's a sign of depression due to a fight with Yokoi. Yokoi almost reports Seki to a teacher because his distractions are really hurting her grades, but she refrains because she thinks he'll get in trouble on his own (except he doesn't). (h...
- ~3.5-4/5This series is so fun.Seki is, of course, continuing his game antics in class. He creates more in-depth war games with chess pieces, tries palm-reading, goes fossil and gold hunting in his desk. He tries driving a car on his desk, even making detailed licenses; has a tea ceremony; makes a soundtrack to a book he made. We see the robot family that Yokoi is protective of.Now more people are getting dragged into it. One of their classmates s...
- Semoga beneran saya bisa nerjemahin ini untuk jilid-jilid selanjutna >_______
- tetep kocak tapi menurutku lebih lucu jilid 2. kalau kupikir lagi, yang membuat komik ini lucu itu adalah dari interpretasi Rumi (maupun Gotou) atas permainan Seki. rasanya di jilid ketiga ini lebih 'dalem' arti dari permainan-permainan Seki. dan dari jilid ketiga ini juga aku baru sadar kalau ini komik kaya komik bisu, dimana Seki tak pernah terdengar 'suaranya'. memang, Seki diceritakan pernah ketawa, merekam suara, tapi kebanyakan itu adalah e...
- Yey, nomor 3 terbit :D Pas banget. Sudah gak sabar baca nomor selanjutnya setelah selesai baca nomor 1 dan 2.Seki masih tetap sibuk sendiri seperti biasanya dan Rumi, seperti biasanya juga, tetap saja terpengaruh :))Cuma di sini kelihatannya ada "perkembangan" hubungan antara Seki dan Rumi. Bukan romans lah ya. Lebih ke arah persahabatan yang aneh. Apa istilah "kusare en" cocok yah untuk menggambarkan hubungan mereka?p.s: ternyata seri ini ada an...
- I finally got to read the 3rd book and it was good. I think the author was pushing for a good storyline but perhaps in the popularity of his manga, he pulled back and settled on something more episodic and somewhat predictable. In book 3, though, we see progression in their relationship as allies of classroom adventures and some interaction outside of school with Seki's little sister.
- Manga Cupcake Sweetness DramatizedThe fun and games continue with this volume. All of Seki's distractions and antics keep life, school and otherwise, interesting for well-meaning Yokoi. Especially loved the snow bunny (too cute!), the bag check (robot family action-drama!), and the chess vs shogi (zombie attack!) chapters.
- Even I would be distracted by a classmate like Seki. Although with his playful imagination and the interesting scenes displayed through his playfulness I think I'd want to videotape it for later viewing. Seki is hilarious and Yokoi's reactions are just as hilarious. Chess versus Shogi is now my favorite!
- Awal baca volume pertama Seki-kun, gue mikir, "ini komik apaan sih?". Tapi makin ke sini malah ternyata makin menarik. Apalagi ada tambahan beberapa karakter dengan segala asumsi mereka. Iya, komik ini isinya cuma kegiatan pengamatan dan segala asumsi. Kayak hobi saya juga kalo lagi bengong sendirian di tengah keramaian. :)))
- Another great volume. I like how there's a story/plot going on, though it's quite slow (not that that's bad!). The story continues to mainly focus on Seki's little games, but unlike the first volume, there's other new stuff going on too. 5/5 as always *^*
- Right when I think I'll pass on going any further with this series, there is a sequence that wins back over. Practically this entire volume wins me over. Yokoi is still the cutest but even Seki the Sadistic has his moments in this one.Now I'm off to find volume 4.
- I think it might becoming a new favorite series. Not sure yet. Must keep reading. Anyway, good volume. What makes this series good is not only the art style, setting but the characters. And tone of course.
- More antics, more creativity, more Seki! I marvel at all the creative ideas of what someone can get up to at their desk. This is continually fun to read, with characters that are easy to imagine are real and right there in the classroom just waiting for you to stop by.
- Comme d'habitude, c'est un tome rigolo, qui passe bien ! ------- As usual, it's a funny volume, that goes well!
- Still a simple art style, still a simple premise, still one of the funniest manga I've read.
- Yokoi fights back! More Seki inventiveness. A little sister. More fun.
- There seems to be actual two-way communication in this one. Seki has begun to notice Yokoi, too. Goto almost gets it, but not quite.
- Much like the first two. Goofy little story world. Fun little imaginative vignettes.