Follow the adventures of Wiggly Worm and his best friends (Snarky Snail, Rattles Snake, and Munchy Mosquito). Wiggly and his friends live in a backyard garden. What happens when they decide to explore outside the yard? This is an excellent storybook for early readers, reading aloud at home, and as a bedtime story. 5 fun short stories for kids Includes "just for fun" activities Short story chapter book with pictures Perfect for a b...
Details Wiggly the Worm
|Title||Wiggly the Worm|
|Release Date||May 27th, 2015|
|Publisher||Hey Sup Bye Publishing|
Reviews Wiggly the Worm
- This is an adorable collection of 5 very short children's stories about a group of garden friends. (wiggly the worm, Rattles the Snake, Munchy the Mosquito and Snarky the Snail)It was very nicely put together with a bit of a comical twist in a few of the stories.If I had one complaint it would be that there is only 1 picture per story. But the stories are so short you may not even need more then that.Over all I gave it 5 out of 5 starts.
- Cute story. Wiggly Worm and his garden friends build a town. Having a story about each character is nice; the reader gets to know what each character is feeling and see what their perception is.
- The stories were great and easy to read to my babies. I loved the little activities through the book and even learned a new quick snack recipe for my kids.
- Cute, seemed a bit sparadic in the explanations or reasons for things. Not 100% sure the kiddo understood some of it. But he seemed to enjoy the fact after each story it had a craft idea.
- It sucksSucksCoolGreat and it was a little bit of an adorable bookSucksI don't think you can use the
- AwesomeAmazing awaits an award and 5 stars you have to read it. Read to kid at bedtime. I love it
- This was truly a phenomenal story. I was attached to all the characters, and I was so happy to see all of their stories resolve with happy endings. I highly recommend this story to anyone who enjoys a good story.
- my daughter loved this book
- The giraffic photos of worms scared my children and have them ngihtmatres. Pleas econsider blurring these dissection photos that were shoved into the book they were printed out on paper and didn't make any since being in there but THERE THEY WERE!!!!!!I did like the story about the mosquotiio but I don't think I want my children knowing about them because of their ability to give you the bug flu that they spray for all of the time when I used to ...
- BodieIt is a good book but a only for little kids or big and it is good book and funny!
- A decent length book with a few colour illustrations. Good layout and well-edited. The age recommendation states 4-12 but this is too broad; maybe it is roughly aimed at 6-9 year-olds. The author should check the exact age category with a librarian or junior school teacher. The stories were pleasant but not true to life; fantasy is acceptable up to a point. Example: the friendly rattlesnake who saved a child's life. This kind of misinformation is...
- Wiggly the worm is a children’s book by Arnie Lightning. The digital version at least has very few pictures and the words are not designed for the child to read. This book is for the parent to read to the child. However I found the stories to be cute and entertaining and would expect a child would enjoy them quite well. A nice simple book about a worm and his friends, a snail, snake and a mosquito. There is basically one story per character in ...
- Fun short storiesFun short stories about animals at the bottom of the garden. There's a few activities in there to do with older kids. Short stories a few pages each. Note: this isn't a picture book.
- Great children's books. Highly recommend.The book is simple to read, but has depth that is not usually seen in children's books. The author does a great job in teaching life lessons wrapped into a cute children's story.
- Good book for beginning reader. I like how there are questions at the end to promote reading comprehension.Great book for working on n reading comprehension-I like how there are 3 question s at the. End of the stories
- Not at all Wasn't what I was expecting. Looking for a kindergarten book with fun and colorful pictures. She was okay with me reading it to, but I felt it need a better fun fact too it.
- Great book for a little girl who has to do her reading homework.
- AwesomeThose were cute stories. And also teaches about everyday life problems. I loved how each story the character became a closer to their friends
- Great bedtime storiesMy son loved the stories in this book, I like how each story teaches a lesson. Definitely adding this to our bedtime story list.
- Needs more illustrations. Many pages are full of words with no pictures.
- It was a very educational book. I realized that you learn more from the pictures than the words.
- Alexa read this to my daughter as a bed time story. It out her to sleep, but I like it.
- Good fun book for bedtime or nap timeGreat characters. Fun simple stories for toddlers. I read these stories to my 3 year old son before bed and he loved them
- I am reading this book to my granddaughter Emilee, one chapter at a time. She loves her wiggly book so we gave it 4 stars.
- Simple short storiesNice characters, great imagination. Definitely a good read for kids. Going to read it for my little ones. They will enjoy.
- Great for kidsMy little one really loved this book when I read it to him so much I had to read it a few times to him. Will look out for more from this author
- Wiggly the worm and friendsMy daughters both love this book I have to admit I love it too!Thank you to Arnie lightning for helping my youngesttoread
- AwesomeThis book is awesome read to my newborn and it was enjoying. Love the short stories and ye characters seem so realistic
- AwesomeWrite your review here's my way now I'm not saying anything else that is not an option for this review