Follow the adventures of Wiggly Worm and his best friends (Snarky Snail, Rattles Snake, and Munchy Mosquito). Wiggly and his friends live in a backyard garden. What happens when they decide to explore outside the yard? This is an excellent storybook for early readers, reading aloud at home, and as a bedtime story. 5 fun short stories for kids Includes "just for fun" activities Short story chapter book with pictures Perfect for a b...
Details Wiggly the Worm
Reviews Wiggly the Worm
- This is an adorable collection of 5 very short children's stories about a group of garden friends. (wiggly the worm, Rattles the Snake, Munchy the Mosquito and Snarky the Snail)It was very nicely put together with a bit of a comical twist in a few of the stories.If I had one complaint it would be that there is only 1 picture per story. But the stories are so short you may not even need more then that.Over all I gave it 5 out of 5 starts.
- Cute story. Wiggly Worm and his garden friends build a town. Having a story about each character is nice; the reader gets to know what each character is feeling and see what their perception is.
- Cute, seemed a bit sparadic in the explanations or reasons for things. Not 100% sure the kiddo understood some of it. But he seemed to enjoy the fact after each story it had a craft idea.
- It sucksSucksCoolGreat and it was a little bit of an adorable bookSucksI don't think you can use the
- AwesomeAmazing awaits an award and 5 stars you have to read it. Read to kid at bedtime. I love it
- BodieIt is a good book but a only for little kids or big and it is good book and funny!
- Obvio, lo acabo de leer y aún tengo dibujada una sonrisa en el rostro.Mi nivel de ingles es de aproximadamente un 30% pero con la ayuda del traductor del kindle pude leer éste libro sin problemas.Recomendadísimo para quienes quieran aprender el idioma.Divertidisima la historia de la manzana.
- a good Bookit was a good Book my mom loves this booki love this Bookgood Book Good thingjojo loves
- SfggGbb h nanny dBm GmbH BBB njghhuhbh hhh b b h b b g g g b b g b
- CuteThere are a lot of these books sand everyone of them is as cute as the next. I do wish there were more pictures though. My son loved the book.I received this book for free in exchange for my honest opinion in the form of a review and that is exactly what I have provided. My thought, opinions, and experiences are those of my own. My opinion is that of my own and has not been influenced by outside sources in any manner.
- The giraffic photos of worms scared my children and have them ngihtmatres. Pleas econsider blurring these dissection photos that were shoved into the book they were printed out on paper and didn't make any since being in there but THERE THEY WERE!!!!!!I did like the story about the mosquotiio but I don't think I want my children knowing about them because of their ability to give you the bug flu that they spray for all of the time when I used to ...
- This is a simple, albeit slightly odd, easy reader for kids. I did enjoy the story about the mosquito who learned empathy for the people she was biting and instead chose to drink sugar water--a good lesson about how our actions can affect others. However, I was a little freaked out by the apple who kept begging to be eaten.
- Cute stories basically about various insects and how they survive in the backyard they live in. Nice because the stories show how with a bit of determination and hard work you can accomplish what you want. Easy activities for children to do and think about also.
- wiggy wormI read this in exchange for honest review. The book has a lot of words per page and not enough pictures, which is not good for my kids, with short attention spans. The stories was cute and quick to read, which is good for like my niece.
- Stories with a lessonThese bedtime stories will not only be enjoyed by the children listening to them, but teach then a lesson as well. Each story has its own lesson that teaches an important life lesson inn a fun carefree way.
- This is a strange book. I didn't enjoy it as an adult but my five year old son loves it so obviously it hits the mark where children are concerned. The characters are interesting. I found the storytelling a bit flat but my son didn't notice. Great value for a quick fix at bed time.
- AwesomeI love this book it is amazing it has ME on the edge of my seat please make a sequel .
- Amazon troubles with reading this bookGood but amazon does not allow reading. Kkkkkk kkkkk kkkk kkkkk kkkkk kkkkkkk kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk. Kkkkk. Kkkkk kk
- Good bookI enjoyed reading this book to my nephew he laughed, smiled, and loved the characters I'm this story. Great read!
- STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!This book is dumb. No kid will like it. The charactors are really cute though but the writing is not good.
- Cute book.Cute book, my 7 year old really liked the stories. Maybe have it be in larger print for kids to read it themselves. Kids learn about these creatures.
- Great book!Gave it 5 stars because it gave my grandbaby the chance to guess what might happen next. Also the short stories were just enough so she didn't get bored.
- it is the best
- it was a great book and i loved it and i would recommend it for other kids it was a great book