Are you looking for a children's book that is highly entertaining, great for early readers, and is jam-packed with bedtime stories? This children's storybook has it all! This is an excellent read for beginning and early readers. Each story is easy to read and exciting. Cute and bright illustrations for younger readers! This book is especially great for traveling, waiting rooms, and read aloud at home. 5 cute bedtime stories for kids Excel...
Details Bedtime Stories for Kids
|Title||Bedtime Stories for Kids|
|Release Date||Jun 9th, 2015|
Reviews Bedtime Stories for Kids
- Free on Amazon Such wonderful bedtime stories!! Easy to be understood by children, and surely good for their imagination too. Love it!!I'm saving this for my future kids
- Bedtime Stories for Kids by Uncle AmonGoodreads Rating: 4Age Group: Early readers (4-8)This book contains five short stories written by Uncle Amon. I have grown to like his little stories! I wouldn't mind owning physical copies of books for my library :). When reviewing a children's book, it is important to read it from a child's perspective. It needs to be in language and verbiage that they understand. I think that for the target audience Uncle ...
- Bedtime storiesJust wanted to see what children's books are like. Or perhaps I was hoping it would make me fall asleep. This book contains surprisingly short and sweet stories. The language is simple. I guess young kids can read themselves.
- A wonderful uncle of young kids stories - ages 4-8 Wow!I enjoyed them all! And I think the little kids from 4-8 years of age who loves short animal stories and adventures will greatly enjoy them too! So, As I already stated above kids between the ages of 4-8 is who I would greatly recommend this ebook to and the why also. I received this ebook for free and have now given it an honest review. Great work Uncle Amon! By Angela
- Very engaging!This book holds true to it's title as it is perfect for a children's bedtime book. My son loves this book and he chooses this one often. I enjoy reading him the wholesome stories that offer intriguing tales with sincere messages in them. I would give this book more stars if I could! Excellent Quality.
- THIS WAS AN AWESOME BOOK!! I thought it was good because it made me tired when I was reading it! Get this book if you have a little brother,sister,daughter or son that likes a good bedtime story!
- Cute but typos The stories are cute enough but are too gender determinant. There were some typos in the e-book. I would not pay for it.
- Is fun and good for small kids
- Thank you.Good article for kid interested.Plz give more free book for kid.I wish everyone success esp reader.Good luck!
- Nice Entertaining.. good for young young children. Understanding isn't a problem. Try it. Good book so far. Recommend for free it's not bad
- DSkxkskkskskskskd!kdmd!d!kkskskskskskkskskzkz!sororicidefgnyycgjhh vmhgchgchgv nth fifth church city murky mulch god fury gun ktj!!vjh! JH!bunch hunting four hits rctyvyuifjugj!ughiulgiug!ujlgugxbajw !hkaxglkuadbcdk?ud?bckjswbckhjdwbckjrbdjkbdwjk bxkj. dcbecbgfgygyghjevckhewbcxdhavcmzhd nth fifth church city murky mulch god gift gun nth fifth church city murky mulch god gift gun nth fifth church city murky mulch god gift gun nth fifth church city...
- Fun bookI read this book to Jemima. She chose it because she liked the picture on the front cover. She really enjoyed the stories but wanted them to have a proper ending. The positive about the way the stories ended was that children with a good Imagination could make up a continuation and ending to the stories.
- Sweet bedtime stories filled with adventureIf you have never read stories by Uncle Am on then you are in for a treat. These stories are meant to be read to young children. They are short, fun filled adventures children whether girls or boys will enjoy.
- Nice, entertaining, kept my nephew glued to all the stories under bedtime stories.Nice, entertaining, kept my nephew glued to all the stories under bedtime stories. Excellent work.. keep up the good work.
- Good for age 2-6I'd have loved more pictures, but the stories were cute. Enough details to keep a little older kiddo interested but not enough to bore a little kiddo. Worked great for bedtime tonight!
- Wonderful My grandson of 6 yrs old loves it when I read a bedroom story we usually go to the library but being I’m a avid reader myself we decided to do it differently and we are so glad we did the stories are awesome thank you
- Bedtime Stories for kidsThe stories were not all that exciting , you need more exciting events to happen. So my opinion (personally) is that the book it was okay. Just add more flare to it.
- Good for bedtimeThere are a few noticeable mistakes in this love!y book. Common mistake but otherwise overall a good set of short stories. Helped my son go off to sleep at bedtime ☺
- This book makes your kids go to sleep but the story is very funny
- Good Good book to read and read through it all over again and again. I am not sure what to say about
- ImNice bedtime stories!These stories are entertaining AND packed with interesting information -- a combination found only rarely.My compliments to the author.
- BjokkgrrtGood great helloGuj jjjjj jjkmk just July Ok king John from get me cokies in king under on m
- My five-year-old granddaughter and I read this together. She is learning to read and could pick out certain words right away. Seemed like she enjoyed reading it with me.
- The book really made my son Sit at one place and complete it without doing anything else ...so it must be a good read :-)
- FunSimple short stories that are easy to read! Glad it's free and I recommend this book to all, get it now
- Not fun, no imagination.
- These books are greatI love these booksEvery day I read these books they are nice storyI feel the spirit every day to read these booksI love these books
- I despise having to give negative reviews; however, sometimes it cannot simply be helped. I do like the fact that the stories were actually stories, but that is where everything went down hill for us.The stories were for older kids I believe, even though they have been marked for 4-8. My son is currently 5 years-old, and I could not hold his attention with this story. There was mostly words, lots and lots of words. I like that typically, but this...