30 Minute Meals Quick and Easy Recipes You Will Love Are you tired of slaving away in the kitchen FOR HOURS everytime you fix a meal? Cooking for your family, or even for just yourself, can be a hassle....but it can also be very EASY! These delicious recipes are easy to follow, simply prepared, and just right for someone who wants to get in and out of the kitchen quickly! Your Problems Have Been Solved ==> EASY, STEP-BY-STEP RECIPES! No more hou...
Details Quick and Easy Recipes
Reviews Quick and Easy Recipes
- Nothing I love more than quick, tasty recipes. These 30 min recipes are varied and achievable for even the most amateur of chefs. I would have liked pictures, though.
- This is an okay cookbook but won't work for my needs. I am a mother of 5 kids and cook for 7 people. In addition, we cook gluten free and generally vegetarian (for health, moral and financial reasons). That right there knocked off just about every recipe in the book. I tend to cook from scratch in order to keep it frugal and this requires a lot of purchased ingredients like pre-made tortellini, seasoned breadcrumbs, etc. These make meals quick bu...
- Great Menu of MealsThis book had many really quick, easy, tasty meals. I cook for myself and enjoy these "real" meals. Sure beats just canned, frozen,and take -out! Plus, the ingredients are readily available. I recommend this book for anyone who wants to enjoy making and eating good made at home!
- Sounds great!I looked through this cookbook and saw many good sounding recipes. They seem very simple to make. I will definitely be trying some of them.
- Easy recipes that are so easy to put together. I can not wait to put these recipes to test with my family. I can recommend this book to all my friends.
- EhIt’s not an impressive book. Some recipes have sparks of genius to work with while the rest are mostly tired recipes.
- I love recipes that are quick and easy. This book is filled with recipes like that. They all use ingredients that we probably have in our pantry or fridge already, and they only take around 30 minutes.The book includes a list of abbreviations and conversions. There are a variety of recipes including Simple Shrimp Gumbo, Asian Meatballs, Sweet & Spicy Salmon, Creamy Chicken Spaghetti, Roasted Asparagus(love!), Sriracha Zucchini and I love recipes ...
- Good recipesThere are many east record that families will sure enjoy. But don't think that they are all kid friendly, there are some that would be delicious for a quiet evening in with your significant other .The conversion chart in the beginning of the book if very helpful. And don't forget about your free gift of another recipe book.
- Good VarietyThis book has a nice selection of recipes in it.I bookmarked quite a few in this book to make.Have to refer back to the recipe when I make out my grocery list for this next weekLove the simple instructions! Lots of recipes I've never tried but can't wait to get to cooking!Good cookbook to have on hand
- Very basicIt is the typical book, a can of this a can of that. But it does deliver what it promises, fast recipes. Definitely not for advance cooks, most recipes sound like the ones you find on the back of a can. I did love the sweet and sour salmon recipe. Makes it worth buying the book.
- Easy readFound some new recipes and very happy I get to try them. I've been trying to be better organized so that I'm not standing in front of an open fridge wondering what's to eat. This book will help prevent that quandary.
- This is a valuable cookbook!I enjoyed this recipie book because it lived up to its title"Quick and Easy!" There are no expensive ingredients and that makes it good for people on set incomes.
- Very good. Havent had time to use it yet. Trying to get in to it but can't because the kindle fire has me stuck on this stupid review. Very good. I haven't had time to use it yet. Trying to get into it but Kindle Fire won't let me.
- I expected moreI was looking for a little more creativity from a cookbook.. I didn't learn anything I didn't already know lol
- YummyThis cookbook has a loot of good recipes. That doesn't take a lot of time and I think budget conscious
- I like it. I like it. And I'll keep using it and will recommend it to my friends. This is a great boom.
- Good easy to follow recipes. Some traditional favorites and some to mix it up a bit.
- Some quick and easy recipes that are family oriented. This book proves that everyone can home cook for their families on the run.
- Re iewI liked this book because the recipes are simple, quick and easy. Instructions were easy to follow as well. Bon Appetite!