Globe-trotting Goof Seki, Rumi and the rest are on a school trip. But even with so much to see and do, Seki continues to look for ways to goof around. Rumi is not going to miss the opportunity to keep him in check.
Details My Neighbor Seki, Vol. 5
Reviews My Neighbor Seki, Vol. 5
- My favorite parts: Yokoi "bonding" with Seki's mother and Yokoi's ever-increasing fascination with the robot family. It's curious that Seki is the focal point in terms of being the character that is notorious for not paying attention, but the joke might actually be that Yokoi is cut from the same cloth because she can't seem to keep herself from being distracted by Seki's antics. In some ways, she's worse off, because her fascination with him see...
- Hooray for Seki and all the wonderful antics he gets into! This volume includes the class trip. Seki doesn't stop playing wherever he is, much to Rumi's absolute disgust and fascination. I kind of wish she'd cut him some slack, or at least allow herself to play right along with him more often. I do love how engaged she gets in things though, especially in regards to the robot family.As a side note, I discovered the anime today. It's absolutely pe...
- I read this thinking it was volume 5 until I got to the end and realized it was book 5. (Not my fault - the cover read Vol 3. ) I was wondering why there were events mentioned that I didn't remember. This book (aside from the wracking my brain for memories I didn't have) was a delight.
- Seki's mum might be my new favourite character
- Fun, as always!
- Always excited to see more of Seki's family. Also the school trip was hilarious.
- Ooo, a bunch of double-sized chapters with actual plot developments, including the arrival of Seki's mum.
- Seki's mom is awesome!
- Another good volume. Story keeps getting more and more cute. And those covers are still adorable.
- Une petite déception concernant ce 5ème tome... ----------------A small disappointment concerning this 5th volume ...
- my theory that Rumi is slowly going insane is being upheld