In the age of green smoothie detoxes and elimination diets, it’s easy to forget that you can actually enjoy flavorful, satisfying food and live a more healthful life. The cuisine of the Mediterranean is some of most nourishing and delicious in the world, and The Mediterranean Table includes more than 150 recipes that promise to make keeping the Mediterranean diet a natural, simple lifestyle change.While other Mediterranean cookbooks have a stri...
Details The Mediterranean Table
Reviews The Mediterranean Table
- I received a free copy of this for review from the publisher. Many thanks!2.5 stars.Over all, nothing too earth shattering with this title. Much of the information on the diet itself can be found online or in other books so if you've read one in depth description of the diet, you've read them all.The recipes look good and don't require too many odd or off the beaten track ingredients. Full disclosure, I've yet to make any despite how good they lo...
- I miss cooking, so much. I've been busy/tired and unmotivated. This is the best cookbook I've picked up in some time, hoping it helps propel me forward.
- My new favorite go to cookbook. I've loved every recipe I've made since purchasing this. If you come into my store I will sell it to you along with A Gentleman in Moscow. I made the cover recipe and loved it! Many more to enjoy!!
- Nicely laid out cookbook representing all of the Mediterranean countries. Most of the ingredients are easily accessible. The few recipes I tried were easy enough to make and really tasty. As expected, recipes are heavy on the veggies and olive oil, and light on meat.
- This is a great intro to Mediterranean cooking and the Mediterranean diet in general. At the very beginning she gives a nice overview of food groups, spices, and cooking style. I tried several of the recipes and have liked all of them.
- This book does a good job describing the Mediterranean diet and it's benefits in a manageable and easy-to-read length. There are tons of recipes that look so good, I'm not sure where to start.