The legions are about to be unleashed, and no human, rogue dragon or former dragon slayer can stand against the coming horde. Book 4 of 5 in The Talon Saga from New York Times bestselling author Julie Kagawa.Dragon hatchling Ember Hill was never prepared to find love at all--dragons do not suffer human emotions--let alone the love of a human and a former dragonslayer, at that. With ex-soldier Garret dying at her feet after sacrificing his freedom...
Details Legion (Talon, #4)
Reviews Legion (Talon, #4)
- As long as a certain character stays dead, this book will automatically get 5 stars. Excellent writing Ms. Kagawa. Absolutely excellent.
- 8/17/2016: OKAY SO WE HAVE A COVER AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS!!!!!!!! BUT PLEASE KAGAWA LET GARRET NOT BE DEAD I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE THAT. I CANNOT HAVE A BOOK WITHOUT HIM. NO. JUST NO. 9/2/2016:WE HAVE A DESCRIPTION AND IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE BUT REALLY SAD...(GARRET!!!!) GARRET CANNOT BE DEAD KAGAWA DON'T DO THIS TO US YOU CAN STILL FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!! GARRET WAS MENTIONED AND IT TALKS ABOUT EMBER HAVING FACED A GREAT LOSS.....WE ALL KNOW...
- I was given an ARC of Talon by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.At the moment I can't give much away because the book has not yet been released so I'll have full review up on my blog when it is.For now, I'm just gonna say that I really enjoyed it and I can't wait for the next book!
- Holy smokes, this series gets better and better! One of my favorite series ever... Legion is action packed and never a dull moment. Loved many of the things that happen in this book. Some I didn't see coming. It is going to be really difficult to wait for book 5.Thanks to Netgalley for a copy of this book.
- Maybe Garrett will be revived as a dragon, thus explaining Ember's dream in book one. "Someone dropped beside me, another dragon, grinning a challenge as he swooped ahead. With a strong flap of my wings, I soared after him, following the streaming tail as he rolled and dived through the cloudwaves. I didn’t recognize him, though I knew I’d seen him before. Was it Cobalt? Or Garret...?"
- One of the best books in this series! The characters have grown and developed, the introduction of new twists and turns in characters we thought we knew and the movement forward in the love triangle make this a fantastic read. I love Julie Kagawa's novels and this series is no different. She has created a world where dragons and humans need to learn to survive... together. Thank you netgalley!
- Well, it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be....but still not as good as I hoped for. I still think Ember is a dumb ass.
- Received this ARC from Netgalley. This does not affect the review at all.There was a twist in the plot (no spoilers) and the book was unputdownable. Overall the plot was interesting.
- Lalalala~~ Can't wait for this!! ♥♥
- ..........................::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::I think some how Garret will be "downloaded" into one of the vessels making him a dragon.
- This book series is my life