The dazzling conclusion to #1 New York Times bestselling author Richelle Mead's The Glittering Court series.Meet Tamsin, the Glittering Court's hard-angled emerald. Her outsized aspirations make her a fierce competitor, rising to the top of the ranks. But when the ship she boards for the New World is tragically lost at sea, she is quite literally thrown off-course.
Details The Emerald Sea (The Glittering Court #3)
|Title||The Emerald Sea (The Glittering Court #3)|
|Release Date||Jun 26th, 2018|
|Genre||Fantasy, Young Adult, Romance, Young Adult Fantasy, Historical, Historical Fiction, Science Fiction, Dystopia, Fiction, Adventure, Contemporary, Novels|
Reviews The Emerald Sea (The Glittering Court #3)
- Liked book 2 a tad more but this story is still better than book 1. Tamsin is very feisty and gets what she wants and if doesn't puts up a great fight. This book is between a 3.5-4 for me.
- I rarely write reviews on good reads because I write badly in English (I am french by the way), but when I see that this book is so under appreciated... I had to step in, shitty level or not. We all get to play wonder-woman one day. It's really strange for me, because I have been reading Richelle Mead's books for ages, I started with the Vampire Academy series in high school. I really appreciate how her writing has improved, how she was able at s...
- What a great conclusion to this series! I enjoyed Tamsin’s story so much.
- Overall: 4.5/5 StarsCharacters: 4.5/5Setting: 4/5Writing: 5/5Plot and Themes: 4.5/5Awesomeness Factor: 4.5/5Review in a Nutshell: The Emerald Sea was a fun, addicting read for those who are returning to the world of the Glittering Court and those who have yet to discover it.Blog || Tumblr|| Bookstagram || Twitter The Emerald Sea follows Tamsin Wright, a girl from a poor family with a big secret. She's joined the Glittering Court to be taught the ...
- This book was provided by the publisher. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.We’re making our final visit to the Glittering Court in The Emerald Sea. In the style of the previous two books, this one follows the same story and timeline but from the third character, Tamsin.I’d say The Emerald Sea was more like Midnight Jewel than The Glittering Court. Adelaide’s choices were never clear to me and, frankly, ...
- Yes! This is probably my favorite of the trilogy, and I'm actually really glad that Richelle Mead released them in the order she did. And now I totally need to go back and reread both Adelaide and Mira's books, just so I can see if I can piece together other details and such that I didn't even realize that I missed. Tamsin is such a determined individual, and even though her secret was very predictable, Mead didn't try and hide it for too long. I...
- Definitely my favorite of the Glittering Court trilogy, but maybe that's just because I found Tamsin so relatable. She's such an amazing, strong, and determined woman who knows exactly what she wants and will stop at nothing to get it.I do hope we'll see more of this world in the future as I have so many questions about the Icori and the Balanquan people.
- So, I know the book has not been released yet but what are you guys expecting from Tamsin and from the book as whole? As in would it be better than the first two books or any guesses about the male protagonist opposite Tamsin?
- I have been waiting so long for this book, ever since I read the first one. Tamsin was absent for such a large chunk of time and I was eager to see what all she was doing in that time. I also thought her the most interesting character at first. Mira turned out to be equally interesting once the reader got her side of the story. Overall the trilogy was great and each story focused on different aspects of their old lives as well as the new one. I'm...
- My favorite of the trilogy and definitely the best one! When I read the first two books of the series, I wasn't crazy about Tamsin. But that's just because I didn't really know her. We finally get her story and it was simply amazing and not at all what I was expecting, in the very best way. The story starts with them still at the Glittering Court and when their families are allowed to visit them. That scene reveals a lot! We finally learn the rea...
- The dazzling conclusion to #1 New York Times bestselling author Richelle Mead's The Glittering Court series.Meet Tamsin, the Glittering Court's hard-angled emerald. Her outsized aspirations make her a fierce competitor, rising to the top of the ranks. But when the ship she boards for the New World is tragically lost at sea, she is quite literally thrown off-course.*****I also read the first two (2) books) in this great trilogy (Book 1, "The Glitt...
- Fine conclusion to the series.... I’m know you supposedly can read them in any order, but I’m not sure they would have made as much sense and been as satisfying if I hadn’t read them in their published order.I must say that Tamsin was my least favorite character but I wholly enjoyed her story... which turned out to be one of the most harrowing of all the girls... it was quite the adventure and I loved how everything was tied up so nicely!An...
- A thoroughly satisfying conclusion to the Glittering Court series. I was afraid I wouldn’t like Tamsn’s story as much at first, but once she was separated from the other girls and took the reins of her own fate I was hooked. Her secret and the reason for being so driven was convincing, and I enjoyed following along with her remarkable journey across Adoria and her willingness and ability to get things done
- I love the way Richelle write Characters chemistry. She makes you fall in love with two characters. My new favorites are now Tasmin and Jago! I want a Jago. Richelle also have a way of writing strong female characters. Where they control their lives and can figure things out without help. Please read this book.
- MY FAVORITE BOOK OF 2018 so far! I loved Adelaide and I Loved Mira, but I LOVE TAMSIN THE MOST!!! From the very beginning I loved this series but each book just got better. I’m slightly disappointed with the lack of closure with Mira at the end but for the most part it was perfection.
- The best of the seriesLoved the trilogy but this one gets you right in the heart. Great characters. Fabulous alternative history. I'm sad to walk away now that the story is completed.
- This was defiantly better than the second book. Tamsin's point of view was by far the most interesting and had the most depth! Tamsin has a dynamic story that was less predictable and gave a more holistic background to the dynamics between the groups in Adoria. It was a fulfilling conclusion!
- Whilst I love the different view points of Adelaide, Mira and now Tamsin, it got a little repetitive.The majority of the book I found to be dragging along (like it needed a filler and it was a good filler but I wasn’t a massive fan) and then all the serious stuff was at the end and felt rushed.
- A wonderful conclusion to the Glittering Court trilogy, I loved Tamsin's story and learning her secrets. Now I feel a little sad that there are no more characters left to get to know, but I'm definitely up for rereading this series in the future.
- Didn't love that it lacked a lot of suspense due to the nature of these three books covering some of the same main events, but enjoyed the different adventures and towns and cultures she got to see!
- My favorite of the Glittering Court series. Amazing from start to finish. I've never read such gifted parallel storytelling.
- This was the best story of the Glittering Court. Tasmin was the most relate-able and I really enjoyed her journey and everything she had to overcome and accomplish.
- even better than I anticipated, more soon