Details ブラッククローバー 6 [Burakku Kurōbā 6] (Black Clover, #6)
Reviews ブラッククローバー 6 [Burakku Kurōbā 6] (Black Clover, #6)
- This series has a lot of potential, and has been excelent so far.
- Huhhh...3.8 stars, the action and the characters' settling is still good but I'm having problem with the author's story telling skill. For how many times I must endure the author having to explain his story and his characters' motivation not by *showing*, but by *telling* them through monologues and narration?
- Despite this whole volume being one long epic-level fight, it is very lame if you check the battle choreography. It’s literally, one bad guy teleporting in, attacking, getting blocked by a good guy who also teleports in, powers up, attacks, then another villain teleports in, and so on and so on for a dozen times. It’s literally like the imaginary wars children are playing, where they make up attacks and the one being attacked says why it does...
- Yami is awesome. This manga is awesome. The bad guys are...AWESOME! 😄 Even the kind of creepy guys have this cool edge to them 😍✊ ...gotta love his manga 💪
- Another fun filled adventure with Asta and the Black bulls. Asta is supposed to be on vacation since his last mission. But things get really rocky when he comes up against members of the Eye of the Midnight Sun. This is the rogue wizard fanatical group that attack the Clover Kingdom a few chapters back. Yuki Tabata definitely keeps the action coming and the jokes flying as well. I was a bit surprised by the humor found in this volume despite the ...
- The battle with Sally rages on! Just when Asta’s about to get smooshed, Gauche arrives to save the day! Sort of. Well, not really. Marie shamed Gauche into returning to save Asta, Theresa, and the other kids from the orphanage. I guess the deed is what counts, and not the selfishness behind his initial behavior?We get a little teaser into Gauche’s background, and how he ended up a member of the bad boy (and bad girl) Black Bulls. Gauche’s e...
- This was the best volume so far. Lots of action and breathtaking climax. Fight between Yami and Licht was the shining star of this volume. We get some back story on the villains of White Eye group. Aster seems to possess something very precious to the White Eye group, so they will be after him persistently after this.
- Favorite character: Yami 😍
- Good bookI really like this series. I mean the main character is like the main under dog. I think it is awesome.
- Black Clover vol 6: The Man Who Cuts Death continues Asta and Gauche's battle against Niege, Baro and Sally and manages to throw us some curveballs when Licht, the leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun and group that attacked the capital appears on the battlefield. Let's break it down.Asta and Gauche have some strange fighting styles. Asta is a very hands on fighter, but Gauche seems like he works better at a distance and it seems difficult for t...
- Yami's gonna fight! Captain Yami's gonna fight! This is gonna be AWESOME!He reminds me so much of Aizawa from My Hero Academia.And Asta reminds me so much of Hinata from Haikyuu!!.I will say this though. These bad guys are bad at explaining their goals.The most I got out of it is that they want to rewrite the social system of the Clover kingdom.Interesting idea, but I wanna see it explained some more. And the number of characters to remember is g...
- Impressive fighting scenes and humor. I liked it.
- All fighting. Finally get a mention of the main mystery. It just took 6 books. But no answers yet.
- Good volume.
- pretty bog standard and I'm not really sure why I continue to read it??? I like the magic king though...he's cool?
- ch 45-53
- Bon ben j'aime toujours autant cette série hein ! Toujours dans la même veine que Naruto mais avec en plus de l'autodérision sur les codes du shonen...
- This one was SO good!!! I loved Yami so so so so much!!His interactions with Asta and the other captains had me dead! I was laughing on the train while reading it.
- The battle of the captains
- "My magic...is never giving up!"
- Asta continues to fight against the people that kidnapped the children and Gauche finally decides that he should help which leads to a new magic spell which lets him duplicate Asta. The leader of the midnight sun, Licht appears and Captain Yami steps in to save Asta and the group. This was an interesting volume because a lot of questions arise. Why does Licht not want to harm Gauche and who is the "master" that apparently should have the grimoire...
- Yami is a bamf. Gauche is still a terrible character, but I really enjoyed Yami teaching Asta and the 2 of them bonding.