Deb Perelman, award-winning blogger and New York Times best-selling author of The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook, understands that a happy discovery in the kitchen has the ability to completely change the course of your day. Whether we’re cooking for ourselves, for a date night in, for a Sunday supper with friends, or for family on a busy weeknight, we all want recipes that are unfussy to make with triumphant results. Deb thinks that cooking should b...
Details Smitten Kitchen Every Day
Reviews Smitten Kitchen Every Day
- So I've only had this cookbook for about 3 days and I've only made one of the recipes (Wild Mushroom Shepherd's Pie) but it was super delicious! Really just about everything in here looks amazing and I can't wait to try some more recipes!
- Classic Smitten Kitchen. I read through all of Deb's recipe intros and as always, they were warm and funny and insightful. I'm gonna start cooking my way through this weekend, starting with the blueberry muffins.
- I really enjoyed the first Smitten Kitchen, the food looked and sounded totally scrumptious. This book was no exception. There were tons of pictures, that I love. Everything Looked very eatable. The recipes are great, but the ingredients list is very dense. Some of the recipes have pages of ingredients and instructions. That to me would seem daunting, I don't know if I would even attempt to make it if I saw that much that I would have to involve ...
- Five years in the making, Smitten Kitchen Everyday is a gorgeous book that delivers some novel twists: the fattoush turns into a seasonally inspired fall-touch; the breakfast Dutch Baby pancake goes savory with parmesan and mushrooms. Based on the two dishes I’ve made so far, the pizza beans and the fall-toush, the recipes are easy to follow and live up to the “every day” moniker. I can’t wait to dig in to the book in earnest. Photos at D...
- As usual, I enjoyed the rhetoric and banter by the author - most of the time I can follow her thoughts which I enjoy. She did a good job explaining each recipe.I did enjoy several recipes but there were many I wouldn't even consider making. All in all, its a great cookbook.
- Made a recipe from it for dinner. It was delicious. Looking forward to spending lots more time with this book.
- I like this, but haven't found as many things to tab as I did in the first SK. none the less, still great work
- I want to cook ALL THE THINGS in this cookbook! In fact, I've already made her chicken soup last Sunday and it was delicious -- every last drop.