Leah Burke—girl-band drummer, master of deadpan, and Simon Spier’s best friend from the award-winning Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda—takes center stage in this novel of first love and senior-year angst.When it comes to drumming, Leah Burke is usually on beat—but real life isn’t always so rhythmic. An anomaly in her friend group, she’s the only child of a young, single mom, and her life is decidedly less privileged. She loves to dra...
Details Leah on the Offbeat (Creekwood, #2)
Reviews Leah on the Offbeat (Creekwood, #2)
- I’m dead I’m done my soul has left this earth and entered a gay heaven filled with soft girlfriends and soft boyfriends my expecgaytions have been SHATTERED-----------------------------------------your gal here got an ARC and they’re screaming-----------------------------------------it’s confirmed Sapphic (!!!!), Leah has a crush on a girl (!!!!), and if this isn’t as hyped up as Simon because it’s not m/m I SWEAR I’m gonna fight
- Reread 11/17/17: Of course I had to reread this on Becky's birthday. It was even more incredible than the first time. 5/5 stars, of course. Becky's books deserve no less. In my opinion, this is her best book yet, and I cannot wait for everyone to read it. You all are going to fall in love with Leah and her story. I read this as an early read. Full review to come closer to release date, because I don't want to give away anything!
- JUST FREAKING WONDERFUL SJHBFKSJDHFBKSDHJF I will talk more about it once it hits shelves!
- Rating - 5 stars!RTC after release date.I absolutely adored this book.
- Y'all are 100% not ready for the glory that is this book. I can't wait to have an actual copy in my hands.(I did a sensitivity read for this)
- O.M.F.G.I am in love. With this novel. With Leah. With everything and everyone in this book. Like. Legit don't know how to describe my feelings right now.Leah's my soulmate. This is me, a gryffindor, saying a slytherin is my soulmate. No regrets. NONE.READ THIS. BUY THIS. HUG IT. LOVE IT.
- honestly, i just love this book so much. i mean, i read it in a day back in March. y'all will absolutely adore it and all the positive rep inside. Get ready. I'm saying this now:LEAH ON THE OFFBEAT is Becky's best book yet. Leah is unapologetically real, and you will love it. absolutely and thoroughly in love with this beautynow to steep in its gloriousness, and perpetually reread this, SIMON, and UPSIDE.