#1 New York Times bestselling author Chris Grabenstein is back with the third fantastically fun, puzzle-packed MR. LEMONCELLO adventure! On your marks. Get set. Lemon, cello, GO! Everyone's favorite game maker, Mr. Lemoncello, is testing out his new FABULOUS FACT-FINDING FRENZY game! If Kyle can make it through the first round, he and the other lucky finalists will go on a great race--by bicycle, bookmobile, and even Mr. Lemoncello's corporate ...
Details Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race (Mr. Lemoncello's Library #3)
Reviews Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race (Mr. Lemoncello's Library #3)
- I enjoyed this third installment of Mr. Lemoncello. I felt it was a bit more predictable than the first two and I didn't think the "bad guys" would give away as much info as they did, thus the four star vs. five star review. I loved the important message of being careful to research facts thoroughly. In our current climate of "fake news" and "alternative facts" I feel this message is absolutely necessary especially with students who need to under...
- This is a FANTASTIC story that stresses the important of research as well as reliable sources. I can't wait to share bits and pieces of it in research lessons and have students read it. As usually Mr. Lemoncello doesn't disappoint!!
- Haven't read yet. But can't believe that Kyle Keely is hear again with his library Olympic friends!
- Another great adventure in Mr. Lemoncello's Library! This book is perfect for the gamers and those students who like to solve riddles and puzzles. I like how Grabenstein uses book titles throughout his books and the addition of research is a terrific idea.
- This is another great library story, and I love the focus on research and accuracy of facts.