Desktop Distractions Seki transforms himself into an old lady selling cheap candy, an avant garde artist who uses a very unusual medium, and even a marionette who mimics his own antics in miniature. Will Seki's artistic abilities land him a job as a manga artist?
Details My Neighbor Seki, 9
Reviews My Neighbor Seki, 9
- More adventures with Seki. Sadly, no robot family this time, but instead, we get to see more of Seki's family! Yes, it's gone that far!
- Bapaknya Seki muncul!!! Meski cuma di komik tambahan di paling belakang!! Hyaaaaa~~~ sayangnya wajahnya belum dikasih liatBtw, yang paling bego menurut saya di jilid ini adalah bagian Seki jadi seniman lem kertas!! Sama ngupas kulit kacang tanah, cangkang telur rebus, sampai kulit kastanye pake sumpit!! Dan seperti biasa, hubungan Seki dan Rumi masih bikin geregetaaaaan~~~
- The gag strips set at the classroom desks remain fine, but I really follow this series now for the brief glimpses of Seki's family outside the school, and this volume thankfully has several.
- seki's parents are amazing
- Another good volume.
- I'm like crying laughing at how Yokoi is low key already a part of Seki's family. Every scene with them in it is pure gold.
- Oh my. This is just as zany and silly and funny as the rest of the series. Quite good fun! I especially enjoyed the chapter where Yokoi encounters Seki's mom at a cafe; very amusing.
- I actually thought the series was over after book 8, so I was beyond thrilled to find out there are at least two more books!