Love can be stronger than the strongest excavator, longer than the longest train, and taller than the tallest crane. And no matter where you go, love travels with you always. With exciting imagery and engaging, lyrical text, Alison Goldberg and Mike Yamada's I Love You for Miles and Miles is an I-love-you book perfect for children who love things that go!
Details I Love You for Miles and Miles
Reviews I Love You for Miles and Miles
- Wonderful snuggle-time book for little ones who love transportation. Alison Goldberg's lyrical text and Mike Yamada's colorful illustrations will take little readers on a journey for miles and miles with a Papa bear who tells his cub, "My love for you is longer than the longest train...wider than the biggest rig...stronger than the strongest excavator...." Readers will zoom from land to sea to air, enjoying all of the various metaphors of love wi...
- A sweet lullaby as we follow the Bears on a journey on various vehicles. A perfect way to say "I love you." It feels like a warm hug.
- I Love you for Miles and Miles will want you to keep reading and see where your love takes you. A fun take on linking the age old question from kids of "Do you love me?" with answers such as longer than the longest train, faster than the fastest fire truck and higher than the highest train. Perfect for little boys (and adventurous little girls) who are always on the go, yet want to know they are always loved. One that will be re-read at many bedt...
- This will be a well-worn title for parents of young children, especially those who love vehicles and machines. The lush vistas and rhythmic text transport you to all different worlds - perfect before heading off to dreamland. I particularly liked the slow reveal about our adult character in the story. Subtle, but sweet. And my daughter picked up on it before I did!
- I felt like I traveled the miles and miles of love in this book in the best way. Each spread highlights a different vehicle that people see all over the world and ties the use of that vehicle to love. From semi-trucks to airplanes, from tugboats to excavators, each page will make you say "Awwwwwww" and picture your very own train of love stretching for miles and miles.
- A perfect bedtime read for kids who love things that go, I Love You for Miles and Miles compares a parent & child bond to many familiar vehicles. Love soars with airplanes, stretches on for miles like a locomotive, and moves obstacles like an excavator in this brightly illustrated book. Bound to become a treasured favorite.
- A really sweet and loving book to share with any transportation-loving kid! This book would be a great way to explain the concept of love -- and all the different ways it can be expressed -- to a young child.
- If your child loves cars, trucks, and things that go, then this is the bedtime story for you! Goldberg's sweet text pairs perfectly with Yamada's exciting illustrations. It's a must-read for parents and little ones.
- Sherri Duskey Rinker's GOODNIGHT, GOODNIGHT CONSTRUCTION SITE meets Julie Hedlund's MY LOVE FOR YOU IS THE SUN in this perfect ode to all things that go.
- What a great read aloud for parents or grandparents to share with a child.