After teaming up with a larger group of survivors living above an outlet mall, Hideo, Hiromi, and Mr. Araki are betrayed. Now subservient to a band of strange men with odd post-apocalyptic rules, will Hideo find a way to rescue the sick, partially mutated Hiromi? If they can escape with a few new allies and leave the core, rotten group of survivors behind, maybe they have a chance in this deadly new world. Now a major motion picture, this hit man...
Details I Am a Hero Omnibus, Volume 4 (I am a Hero Omnibus, #4)
Reviews I Am a Hero Omnibus, Volume 4 (I am a Hero Omnibus, #4)
- It's difficult to see how a story about a zombie apocalypse and the possible end of the human race could turn darker, but this one has managed. Because at the heart of it, this is a story about people in crisis, it's always possible for them to surprise you in a bad way. In this case the shopping mall survivor group has clearly gone over to the dark side, as the most active organizers in the bunch are, in fact, evil, and the rest are just trying ...
- This volume was amazing! The action and plot momentum really began moving, it was interesting seeing Hideo and his group interact with another group of survivors. We also get some great kernels of information on the "zombies" and how they are effecting Japan.This was the most action packed volume yet. It was a little lighter on the horror elements, but still has some really chilling moments. You also finally get to see Hideo's gun get used, and u...
- I am enjoying this much more than the Walking Dead.
- Volume four introduce more characters, its faster and much more suspenseful. While there isn't much to talk about on this volume, all I can say is this is one unique zombie manga read.
- Best of the series so far.
- Despite the grossness of the images, I still find it super interesting to watch the zombie apocalypse AS it is happening. You always wonder how the human faction that remains will handle the chaos.
- Not much happened story wise in this book. a lot of pages about shooting the zqns .
- The series picks up as the protagonist actually starts firing his gun in earnest and the story gains a little more focus. Bonus points for having some of the most bizarre zombies I've seen.