No Overview Yet. Please Check Back Later
Details Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Vol. 2 (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #2)
|Title||Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Vol. 2 (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #2)|
|Release Date||Dec 18th, 2018|
|Publisher||Archie Comic Publications|
|Genre||Sequential Art, Comics, Graphic Novels, Horror, Fantasy, Paranormal, Witches, Supernatural|
Reviews Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Vol. 2 (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #2)
- NTS: Rating of the issues that have been released in this volume so far. (latest #8)
- It may be sightly cheating to review an entire volume when only a few of the planned six issues have been released. But at the moment, it seems like Aguirre-Sacasa is focused on the Riverdale and Sabrina TV and Netflix series to the exclusion of all else. We may get a couple of issues during hiatuses, but I'm not expecting to see much more than that. I'd love to be proven wrong, though, because Archie Horror is so, so good.
- Наступний номер аж у вересні!Втім, відмічати їх томами, все ж, менше чітерство відносно рідінґ-челленджа, аніж по номерах, бо ж дві позиції замість восьми. Сюжет, проте, став трохи передбачуваним, але ще подивимось. Шок-контенту не поменшало.
- I guess I'm partial to this collection because it reminds me of the time I fell in love with my boyfriend after his body had been taken over by my absentee father.
- I liked this; the Madam Satan stuff is interesting, but the story somehow still feels a little... distant? Like the first volume was snapshots of Sabrina growing up and this one isn't going deep into the story either, for me. I do like it though, it's very dark compared to what I expected, which is pretty cool. I'm definitely going to give the next volume a try.
- For the sake of clarity, there's actually only up to issue #8 available now but I read through all of it and it seems easier to review here. I was a big fan of the show growing up and looooved this horror rendition. I look forward to any additional content though it seems to be stagnant now.
- *** not 100% finished but I am up to date as there’s more issues that are yet to be released. Therefore, I won’t be reviewing until the final set is published. But I will say it’s a very refreshing comic series and one that I’ll keep coming back to.
- wanted to read it before the Netflix series came out and love it.