The hotly anticipated final book in the New York Times bestselling Charlotte Holmes trilogy, in which Charlotte and Jamie finally face their longtime enemy…and their true feelings for each other.It’s been a year since the shocking death of August Moriarty, and Jamie and Charlotte haven’t spoken. Jamie is going through the motions at Sherringford, trying to finish his senior year without incident, with a nice girlfriend he can’t seem to fa...
Details The Case for Jamie (Charlotte Holmes #3)
Reviews The Case for Jamie (Charlotte Holmes #3)
- I honestly don't know how I can live without this series now that it's over. I'M DRAINED BUT HOW WILL I GO ON
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Given how much I absolutely adored the first two books in this series, it will come as a surprise to no one that I savored this third installment twice, just basking in its awesomeness, before I could bring myself to review it. I was afraid, in the beginning, that this would be an anxiety-inducing book, because the idea of Jamie and Charlotte being apart was difficult for me. But Cavallaro is such a masterful storyteller that even when they are a...
- Yay yay yay. Not as dark as the second book and still a lot of twisty evil fun with deadly capers and seriously screwed up protagonists. Devoured it.
- UOHFJKLSDFHASDLFKJASDFAKSDFHDK THIS WAS SUCH A WILD ENDING. I CRIED THROUGHOUT THE LAST 1/4TH SO YEAH....ANYWAYS, I LOVE JAMIE AND CHARLOTTE SO MUCH, THEY'RE A MESS AND A DISASTER TOGETHER BUT LIKE *CLUTCHES HEART*
- I NEED IT NOWWWWWWWW. I literally can't wait for this to come out. It's my favorite book series!!! The first book beat out my original favorite book haha. I'm SO excited to see what she's done with Jamie and Charlotte!!!