The bad news? The world is ending. The good news? The Bad Guys are back to save it! Sure, they might have to 'borrow' a rocket... And there might be something nasty in one of the spacesuits... And Mr Piranha might have eaten too many bean burritos... But seriously, how BAD can it be? How bad?! SUPER BAD. It's one small step for the Sort-Of-International-League-Of-Good-Guys-Guys. It's one giant leap for three Bad Guys.
Details Bad Guys
Reviews Bad Guys
- Another fun book featuring The Bad Guys! This one features a super villain named Marmalade, a hero named Agent Fox and a whole lot of flatulence. My daughter is still at an age where gross jokes are definitely her thing, so she really loved the idea of piranha pooping in a space suit. These are a quick read, but, good for reluctant readers.
- So much farting. So much laughing.
- I love these books. Adorable and funny.
- This series is highly popular with the students at my elementary school. I have been known to giggle quite a bit while reading these. This edition has a lot more crude humor than the others. The kids will love it!
- Oh my gosh!!! I had to put this book down three times because I was laughing so hard I was crying! I couldn't see the pages through my tears. This book is for anyone that can't keep a straight face when discussing farting! (I'm laughing just writing this, and I am 45! LOL!!!!) The kids who are reading this series, are going to love this one! Now, I need to go fix my makeup that I cried off...LOL!!!!!
- My 7 year old son and I have been reading this series together, and the latest book, Intergalactic Gas, did not disappoint. We spent just as much time laughing as we did reading! All the Bad Guys are back, ready to take on Dr. Marmalade and his Cute-Zilla Ray. My son especially enjoyed the important part Mr. Piranha's farts played, and we both loved the twist at the end.
- Still a fun series for the elementary set. Felt this one relied more on bathroom humor than being cleverly funny. ( bag of burritos, pirana is a nervous eater, stuck in spacesuit, hmmm outcome not that hard to come up with)My first grader still giggled throughout and is looking forward to the next one.
- Will the Bad Guys redeem themselves and save the day - taking the mantle of Good Guys? All I will disclose is there is a book 6. This one is about forgiveness and always check your spacesuit before you put it on. Who knew piranhas were emotional eaters?
- This series is hilarious and ridiculous, and my whole family loves it. This time the bad guys have to travel to the moon to stop the villain hamster from turning the world into zombies. And Piranha brings plenty of burritos. Enough said.
- Graphic NovelThis time our Good Guys tackle Dr. Marmalade's zombie critters by attacking the source ray on the moon. Naturally, they defeat him and we're left with a twist at the end.This series continues to entertain middle readers.