Emily has lost control of her Amulet and is imprisoned in the Void, where she must find a way to escape the influence of the Voice. Meanwhile, Emily's brother, Navin, travels to Lighthouse One, a space station where the Resistance is preparing to battle the approaching Shadow forces that would drain planet Alledia of all its resources. Emily and Navin must be smarter and stronger than ever to ensure Alledia's survival.
Details Supernova (Amulet #8)
Reviews Supernova (Amulet #8)
- I need to read
- How do I read them on this app I’m confused?
- Well, if I'm being honest, I don't believe I could write a coherent summary of this series. I sometimes feel like I'm following along with a movie that I've half-napped through; everything connects, but some of it is in pure dream logic. There's so much happening that, while I get the gist, my brain is undoubtedly missing important details. Thankfully, my eyes keep catching the gorgeous artwork. I quite liked the callback to the first book in thi...
- I love this series. I love the art. The characters are so much fun. I really enjoyed seeing how Emily approaches dealing with the power of the stone amulet. I can't wait to see the resolution in the finale volume. If you like Avatar the Last Airbender, Voltron: Legendary Defender, and portal fantasies, then I think this might just be a series for you.
- The much anticipated Amulet #8 does not disappoint. This book is sure to fly off the shelves! Emily battles to escape from the influence of the Voice, while Navin joins forces with S.A.M. Team Five to save Typhon. Navin's faith in Emily never fails!
- I have the whole series except the last one. I LOVE the series and I'm going to buy that book sometime!
- It was amazing
- good for comic lover
- really cool
- The art and story continue to excel.
- i think amulet is the best book ever
- great book