From a USA Today Bestselling Author, comes the first book of the Always Faithful series. When her mother died, only one person came to mind for Meg Bailey to call. Wyatt Deluca—U.S. Marine, first love, ex-husband. Seven years have passed since they've seen one another. To fulfill a parting promise to always be there for Meg if she needed him, Wyatt--scarred, broken, and in need of healing--returns to his small hometown of Lilston, Pennsylvania....
Details That Was Then (Always Faithful #1)
Reviews That Was Then (Always Faithful #1)
- Christian Faithfulness Second Chance RomanceThis is a wonderful and warm Christian romance. The entire story is faith-filled. The hero is a young Marine who has left the service and come home. He has quite a bit of baggage from his combat tours and the loss that comes with it. It is as much a story about giving our problems to God to solve as it is about a second chance romance. This author always delivers a well thought out story with the Bible ...
- Couldn't Put it Down!!!!Wonderful story of mistakes made but Redeem by God!!! We all have made mistakes and many we regret. But allowing God to heal us and take first place in our lives is the only only way!!! That is what Meg and Wyatt learn in this story as we walk with them.
- Good story once again by Leah, of healing and second chances. It took a sorrow to bring them together once again, and a commitment of long ago. Could the past be forgiven, and new vows be made. Readers will definitely want to read this and welll as others by Leah.
- Second ChancesThis book proves that second chances, while not always easy, can be successful, if you really have faith and believe that God has a plan for your life. You just have to trust Him.
- I loved this story of young love going bad, but having a second chance 7 years later. This story had tears in my eyes, such emotion written in here. It reminds us of the importance of having God at the center of our lives.
- Sweet, gentle romancemFaith filled, respectful romance stories touch me every time. There's enough political mess, take a knee mess and unfairness in the world I don't want to read about more of the same.
- a heartwarming clean romance. Trusting GOD is not an easy thing for any of us.
- Characters were interesting, but story-line was boring.
- This is a good, clean story of healing, letting God take first place in this couple's lives, and a second chance at a forever kind of love.
- Pretty good bookThis was a pretty good and enjoyable book to read. It kept my interest and moved along well.. It was well written.
- set in NC and Pa.faith in God's plan
- THAT WAS THENSecond chance love, sweet romance between Meg and Wyatt. Divorced for seven years, they reunite after Meg's mother dies. Good Christian story.
- Book 1I would love to see more reconciliations like this. Can't wait to read the next one! I recommend it to everyone, but especially to people who have been divorced.
- Great story, hard to put down, highly. Recommend!!!!!!!Good flow to story, hard to put down. Highly recommended to one and all who loves a story that ends well.
- 3.5 stars rounded up. I appreciate Leah Atwood's writing. I know I'll read very beautiful and wonderful Christian thoughts while reading a sweet, clean romance. It doesn't feel overly preachy. The romance felt very real (as in could happen in real life) and the characters like someone you would meet in real life. That being said, I guess I was in the mood for a plot with a little more curve balls.
- Healing LoveNo matter how much you love someone life can get in the way if you allow it especially when your faith in God is weak. Fortunately God doesn't give up on us. Just a as he brings this couple a second chance at love and the desires of their hearts.
- This a beautiful romance of second chances.I loved Wyatt and Meg and their journey.God, the characters, and the storyline propelled the book.This book is recommended for anyone that loves contemporary Christian romance.