It’s Valentine’s Day and on the farm - that means a Valentine’s party! Little Duck is wildly excited. She hangs balloons, streamers, sparkling lights, and hearts everywhere, and hand-makes a valentine for everyone. On top of a hill, a little fox hears the music from the party and follows Little Duck’s many decorations to the barn…but foxes are not at all welcome on farms. The chickens stop dancing. The sheep stop dancing. The pigs stop ...
Details Click, Clack, Moo I Love You!
Reviews Click, Clack, Moo I Love You!
- Glitter and barn yard celebration abound in this lovely Valentine's story, which shows that love and friendship stretch beyond even carefully built and mended boundaries.Valentine's Day is a special day at the farm, but no one is as excited as Little Duck. Streamers and balloons dangle from every barnyard corner for the big celebration, and all farm animals are more than happy to join in the fun. Just as everyone is dancing away, an unexpected gu...
- Cute story about the animals on farm getting ready for a Valentine's Day party. Little Duck is putting up the decorations and putting the party on. Then when the party comes, an unexpected guest arrives, one who makes the other animals feel nervous. I loved the copious glitter found on nearly every page of the book and the message of giving others a chance.
- SO. MUCH. GLITTER.Oh, boy, the glitter. Glitter aside, it's a great story. I liked the welcoming of Little Fox, and how it kicked off the party's "openness" to interspecies fun.And the Brick Joke about the cows had me rolling.
- Glitter filled pages about making room to be friends with everyone. Although the cows did go to a bovine only ball? And poor Farmer Brown, who does all the daily work around the farm, didn't seem to get a valentine?
- Finally a decent Valentine's day book for preschoolers/kindergarteners with a bit of diversity and acceptance thrown in!Duck gets ready for a party while the farmer tidies up the farm. Sparkly, bright illustrations with a textural element makes for one great book.
- It's Valentines Day on the farm. Little Duck works hard to make the party special. When an unexpected guest arrives (a fox), she makes him feel welcome too.Use to talk about seeing beyond fears and differences.
- This seems too long for storytime. :(Farmer Brown helps the animals get the farm ready for the big Valentine's dance(!). Little Duck does all the decorating and is a gracious hostess, even when an uninvited guest arrives - one who is a danger to all on the farm - yikes!
- Adorable, as usual.
- The story and the animals are just as cute as they have been in the other Click Clack Moo stories. Although duck didn't pull any tricks that I could see on on Farmer Brown.