Professor Monroe, did you kill your wife?Professor Robert Monroe's wife has vanished from their 5-star hotel in Gstaad, and no one saw a thing. Was she kidnapped? Or did she run off with the handsome Italian she and Robert partied with the night before?
- AvalancheThis was a bit chaotic at first with all the different characters but once you sort through them all it comes together fairly well. It was a mess at first but finally gets to the point. It reminds me of a book that could lead to many other stories or series. Lots of characters that could lead to many other places and main stories. Hoping something more comes out of all of this.
- Fast paced and action packedGood, action packed story that moved at a good clip. Likable protagonist and a cast of varied and interesting supporting make this a pleasurable read. I loved the way the main character was drawn into the part of hero. The ending is a nice twist and satisfying.The only bit with which I had an issue is the tense. I don't enjoy stories written in the present tense. This is strictly a personal opinion. Others may not find...
- I'm surprising myself and giving this four stars. This had a lot of twists and turns and action and kept me entertained. So I actually enjoyed it :xWhat helped, was the characters were well done along with a twisty turning plot line of suspense.
- First time I bought a Bookshot....waste of money.....hope this great author doesn't neglect writing his "real" books. It would be a real loss.
- Enjoyed thoroughly.
- Book ReviewIt was a great book and I would recommend it to anyone who loves James Patterson's books. Again it was a great book.