Esther, Susan, and Daisy have moved into their beautiful new house off campus, but the new living situation creates new challenges for the girls.Second year begins and Daisy, Susan, and Esther have taken their friendship commitment to the next level by moving into their “beautiful home”, off-campus. But the keys didn’t come without a whole new level of responsibility. Unwanted suitor visits, a robbery, and Susan living only a few blocks apa...
Details Giant Days, Vol. 6 (Giant Days #6)
Reviews Giant Days, Vol. 6 (Giant Days #6)
- It felt so good to be back for another round of Giant Days, following our three wholesome “grown-up women in the modern world.”Second year begins and Daisy, Susan, and Esther have taken their friendship commitment to the next level by moving into their “beautiful home”, off-campus. But the keys didn’t come without a whole new level of responsibility. Unwanted suitor visits, a robbery, and Susan living only a few blocks apart from her ex...
- review a-coming, but this one has some really cute moments!!
- In Giant Days Volume 6, the girls deal with a burglary, a disastrous dinner party and a cranky old neighbour. Also, Susan gets sick and is nursed back to health by her pops Big Geoff, Esther gets a job at the local comics shop, and Daisy gets her first girlfriend, the wild and crazy German student Ingrid! I didn’t think I could love Giant Days more but then, during the burglary story, a David Caruso from CSI: Miami lookalike appeared and bumped...
- Yep. Still the best.
- Back for a second year! Ester gets a new job! (Still a total babe!) Daisy is exploring her sexuality (still the sweetest)Susan is ill ( still tomboy with attitude)🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
- Yet another phenomenally good volume of John Allison's Giant Days. I keep thinking the book is going to run out of steam at some point but with every issue that comes out it proves me wrong; I just find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with the characters!Tell you what, I recommend reading Sam's review HERE as he says everything I would have said but more coherently.
- This series is so enjoyable. I love it beyond belief.
- Yesssss, Giant Days is back on form with this volume! I enjoyed this one much more than Volume 5, which didn't engage me as much, but I really enjoyed all 4 stories in this one. I also really loved the artwork, which made character reactions even more funny. And Big Geoff! So glad I can continue loving this series.
- I need more!!!
- Another fabulous volume in the Giant Days series! I loved every page of it.