Kitty’s life is really hard. Like really, REALLY hard. All she asks for is twenty-two hours a day to sleep and food to be delivered morning and night. But does she get it? No. And when Puppy and Baby get a little rambunctious during her naptime, Kitty gets bonked on the head and starts to believe she’s . . . a dog.This new dynamic freaks out Puppy, so he’s sent away to Uncle Murray’s Camp for Stressed-Out Dogs to relax with other canine c...
Details Bad Kitty Camp Daze
Reviews Bad Kitty Camp Daze
- For the second night in a row, I read Ellie a Bad Kitty book. This time it was the newest Bad Kitty book, Bad Kitty Camp Daze. All Kitty wants is a little peace, 22 hours of sleep and giant delicious meals. Does Kitty get that? No. Instead, she has a wild puppy and even more wild baby that want to play all the time. During some of this rough play, Kitty get bonked on the head, and she begins to believe that she’s a dog.Puppy is so stressed out ...
- As a grown man (over 25), I do not think I am the target demographic for this book, but I'll write a review anyway. I entered the giveaway to win this book for my nephew, so after he takes a look I'll try and get some additional feedback from the best audience perspective possible.Knowing nothing about this series, I was interested in what would happen to "Kitty" since I am a fan of cats, and this cat appeared to be one to get into trouble. Altho...
- *I won a free copy of this book in a Goodreads giveaway in exchange for an honest reviewI have not read the Bad Kitty series, but know a number of kids who are super into it. I entered this giveaway, thinking I could put it on the shelf in my classroom, or share with kids in my life.I'm glad I won, because it gave me the opportunity to start to get to know the series and the character that I hear kids talk about and laugh about. I can totally see...
- Very funny up lifting book. Me am intrigued by main characters! Want to see more in this series. Only one complaint! All the excessive head bonking! It's, well excessive! Me suffer from TBI and seizures among other thins and me Doctors say it arrived from one too many serious hits to the head! But other than that, me interested in seeking out more of this series!
- Bad Kitty just wants to sleep away the days but is roused to play with the puppy and the baby. An accident happens and she thinks she's a dog. She stows away to go to the Puppy Retreat too. Typical funny events ensue.Another humorous book in this series.
- I love the Bad Kitty series - and Bad Kitty Camp Daze and is full of fun, mischief, and even a little mayhem. With plenty of physical comedy, it is sure to appeal to young readers - but is also appealing to adults who need a good chuckle.
- This was hilarious! I loved the stories around the campfire and also how Kitty kept going from Cat to Dog and back again when "playing fetch". Truly NIck Bruel is a genius.
- Fast, fun read.
- I loved bad kitty as a first grade teacher and so did my kids....the continuation of the series is just perfect and keeps the kids rolling!
- This is a hilarious books and it is a great entertainment for kids. This book also includes facts which helps kids learn.Won an ARC through the Goodreads giveaway.
- Will read it cover to cover in about an hour.
- V cute. Wasn't blown away in the same way I was with the other Bad Kitty book I read. The humor wasn't as off-the-wall this time around. Which is cool. The niece'll like it.