Dive deeper into the terrifying and unpredictable world of one of the most hotly-anticipated games of 2017, with an all-new comics adventure based on the strikingly haunting indie horror! A nine-year old girl named Six is kidnapped from her home and taken to work in The Maw - a surreal underwater resort that caters to the whims of the powerful elite, and where everything is built to towering and frightening proportions. The Maw is a grim feeding ...
Details Little Nightmares
Reviews Little Nightmares
- Nine-year-old Six is kidnapped and forced to work in The Maw – a terrifying realm of wicked creatures. When fate affords a chance at freedom, Six runs away and begins a harrowing journey home. Along the way Six encounters fellow survivors. Huddled beside a campfire, Six settles in to hear their stories of succumbing to fear and being captured.In terms of visual interest, Little Nightmares succeeds at conveying a dreary world of grotesque beings...
- I didn't realize this was a tie-in to a video game series, so I was a little confused. It also reads like stream of conscious. So, not my fav.
- Little Nightmares is the story of a young girl trapped deep in the bowels of a nightmarish prison. Waking up in her cell, she decides to make her escape and is hampered by the attempts of her jailers to return her to her cell (or bring her to new, worse places) and the constant hunger that haunts her every step. As the game continues, small pieces of this dark, mysterious world are revealed as the player and Six try to make their way out. It is a...
- This reminded me of slam poetry. Some of it was beautiful, but it made absolutely no sense.
- Meh... It looked creepy. But it was hard to understand. Not looking forward to part two.
- The Little Nightmares comic is interesting and it certainly poses a lot of questions. Unfortunately it may leave you with many of them unanswered and most of the story is down to interpretation.Having loved the game I thought I'd give this a read, let me start by saying the artwork is fantastic and follows the Coraline esc aesthetic of the game. A strange combination of creepy and somehow adorable. As stated previously though the story starts to ...
- I felt like this book was unorganized and confusing. While the illustrations are awesome, I didn't understand the story that well. I'm still not sure as to what's going on and what the video game would be about. I learned more about the story in the description on Goodreads than the book itself. The book needs more direct direction and more details as to what is going on. Disappointing since the art makes it look real interesting.
- I also read this around 12am & no I didn't have nightmares. I never do.But I heard about this because of the game. I really want to play the game but I found it a 1000% better since it's a comic! Love the art style, Love the hooded characters (I really want a cool hoodie now), and I love all the villains. The little stories that are told are really good and really creepy all at the same time. I can't wait for Volume 2~
- This confused me so much. I thought it would explain the game a little more, but it really has nothing to do with the game other than some of the characters. I'm hoping the second volume explains the storyline of the game, or at least is better.
- I wanted to read this because I saw the game play and loved it. But this did not have anything to do with the game at all and was really weird and hard to follow. Didn't have much of a story line that I could see.
- only complaint was how short the book is. really interested in playing the game now too.
- think it could be cool....but didnt really grab me
- overall confusing, didn’t really feel like it tied in with the actual game a whole lot (the game is wonderful so try it out if you haven’t)
- I loved this in depth look at Six's world. I only wish the other two comics would come out but now there's talk of them not even being released :(
- The illustrations were gorgeous, and the monsters scary and creative, but I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had no idea what was going on.
- I love the graphics, the story is mad confusing though. I will wait until vol. 2 comes out and see if I get the story.