Details とつくにの少女 4 [Totsukuni no Shoujo 4] (The Girl From the Other Side: Siúil, a Rún, #4)
Reviews とつくにの少女 4 [Totsukuni no Shoujo 4] (The Girl From the Other Side: Siúil, a Rún, #4)
- Man, I love crying....
- This. Was. So. Good. Okay, I don’t know what I’ve been expecting, aside of tea parties, cakes and cooking, strolling the forest, and all the other delightful moments this story offers. Also, I knew Shiva of course would struggle to cope with the happenings on the Inside because seriously, anyone would and she’s still such a young child, not to forget. But this volume left me behind speechless for exactly three times, especially the end was ...
- i expected more of this series...
- This gorgeous series continues to impress me with each volume. The artwork is exquisite and the story remains a quiet yet compelling tale. This particular volume ends on quite the cliffhanger, so I'm anxious for the next release!
- so damn sadand the auntie . . . well, I just put my face into the book at that last page and cried. I am so glad Nagabe includes those cute little bonus strips after the end, with just enough humor to ease the pain a little.
- A much more emotionally charged volume, we begin to see some development with our friend ‘Teacher’ and get more insight into what the curse actually is. A good continuation, but was a five month wait really worth it?
- This story is getting deeper and more twisted and I LOVE IT. No spoilers. Just read it.
- Not happy, but sweet with a kind of chill overcast. As ever, I look forward to finding out more about this world
- Unsettled by the revelations. Staggered by these developments. And pie.
- What happened to Auntie??? 😭😭😭
- I’m not crying, you’re crying 😭 Need vol 5 immediately
- So good!!! I can't wait for volume 5!! These volumes are FAR too short!!!
- Hasta cuándo tengo que esperar para saber :'vvvvv
- And now I'm sad...
- Stunning, beautiful, and well worth every cent it would take to go buy all four translated volumes right now.Full review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM-FX...
- Incrível como esse mangá intercala muito bem uma visão inocente com uma cruel do mundo.
- OH NO
- J'apprécie toujours, mais ça n'avance pas vite... Il va bien falloir que ça aille quelque part à un moment donné.