In the aftermath of The Whisperer War--ALL IS LOST as Rick and all of Alexandria fight for survival against the largest horde of walkers they've ever faced. Collects THE WALKING DEAD #163-168.
Details The Walking Dead, Vol. 28
Reviews The Walking Dead, Vol. 28
- So remember how “The Whisperer War” was supposed to be the next big event in “The Walking Dead?” Remember how everyone said it was going to be the spiritual successor to “All Out War?” Yeah. Well. Robert Kirkman done pulled a fast one on all of us.Because the REAL “big event”? The real “spiritual successor” to “All Out War?” Turns out, it wasn’t “Vol. 27: The Whisperer War.” It was “Vol. 28: A Certain Doom.” And ...
- MY GOD, MAN. This volume broke my heart. It was a great volume and definitely one of my favourite volumes but I'm so sad about how things ended. It's hard to write a review without giving anything away so I'm going to leave it at that. I would 100% recommend this series.
- I have lost interest in the tv show but this long series has kept me hooked for the majority of the story. There have been dull plots and the chapters repeat a lot of the stories over and over but the series is very consistent. This chapter really stepped up the action and like great storylines, it has a consequence for the good guys. I have those moments when I think the walking dead is on the way out, the plots are boring or its the same arc, b...
- This was a pretty average, run-of-the-mill volume of TWD... Right until it wasn't. A major death happens in this volume, and for the first time in this entire series Robert Kirkman manages to make it a meaningful and emotional moment, which is something I was never expecting from him. Kudos to him for handling it in such a way.
- ORIGINALLY POSTED: https://bibliomantics.com/2017/09/11/...The latest collection of The Walking Dead series once again finds our heroes trapped in an anticlimactic showdown with the real monsters of the apocalypse: humanity. Pretty standard stuff. What sets Volume 28 apart however is not a potential bromance brewing between the pages, or definitive proof that Rick is the worst, but a lengthy love letter to a main character Kirkman didn’t even k...
- Repleto de batalhas, tiroteios, confrontos e reviravoltas, All is Lost é mais um brilhante volume da BD The Walking Dead. Se os intermináveis conflitos e destruição de comunidades não bastassem para prender o leitor, a equipa comandada por Robert Kirkman ainda conseguiu oferecer mais uma série de frases épicas e diálogos maravilhosos por parte do personagem Negan e, acima de tudo, uma morte inesperada e impactante. A BD renova-se a cada a...
- Wow. Just.... wow. This series continues to impress and amaze.
- I liked her SO much more in the comics than the TV show. And her death in the comics was heart wrenching whereas in the TV show, all I could think was, "It's about time." Well done. I especially liked the note from Kirkman about how it impacted him, too. It's good to see the creators as human.
- Una gran mejora con respecto al anterior. Hay mucha acción y la tensión está a flor de piel, además de alguna muerte inesperada. O no, al fin y al cabo esto es el apocalipsis. Los diálogos son muy consistentes y hay viñetas realmente memorables. No es el mejor volumen, pero este número 167 ha sido de cinco estrellas.
- تیک اسپویلر رو نزدم، البته اشاره مستقیمی هم نکردم! اگر خیلی حساس هستید احتیاط کنیدنه که خیلی هم میخونن ملت ! والاخب بالاخره شمارهی صدوشصتوهشت هم اومد و جلد بیستوهشت کامل شدداستان خیلی داره شخصیتمحور میشه، دیگه به اون صورت بحران و هیجانی وجود نداره. ...
- I started reading TWD 6 years ago. I've continued to read it all this time but my patience is starting to wear thin. The Whisperers arc started out as a breath of fresh air for the series. Unfortunately, it degenerated into yet another hack-fest. I'm tired of the excessive and repetitive violence. This volume has it's best moments right at the end when the page isn't filled with endless gore. More of that is needed going forward.
- While there still were some solid moments in this volume, this is one of my least favorite installments in the series so far, since my issues will mainly spoil this, I'll leave a spoiler tag down below.SPOILERS!!Ok, so Andrea's Death, I have a few issues with this 1. It was so poorly executed, like seriously, she dies within the span of about two and a half hours, and she looks like she's been dying of cancer from a bite she only got two and half...
- This was the best volume of THE WALKING DEAD in a very long time. It finds a heart in the story again. Deaths matter like they haven't for a long time. Characters and relationships have developed very significantly. Events that have been hinted for hundreds of pages of issues are beginning to pay off. Rick Grime's story takes a very serious turn in this trade. His arc comes to a very special, significant place, so much so that there was a point n...
- This tells us the aftermath of the Whispers War. I do not want to provide much detail because this whole volume is pretty special and worth picking up. Picking up this volume as single issues made it especially moving because of how emotional the direction of this story goes. The Walking Dead will be forever changed by the end.
- Another ho hum entry in the series that manages to at least surprise in the closing issue. The stories are at this point, repetition and recycled stuff. I like the last two issues in this volume but some of the stuff is just mindless. Kind of pretty much neutered the main characters and maybe the events at the end will herald the march to the end, hopefully.
- Part of what I like about TWD it's the question on what makes us humans, rest assured we'll be faced with it in the next issues seeing how the new negan setup has been going on, I can only imagine how that last scary as shit speech is gonna come back and bite everyone (Rick) in the ass.
- An amazing volume! Eager for the rest of the series. It can't be produced fast enough! How will Rick cope? What further challenges will the characters face? The anticipation is palpable.R.I.P Andrea
- Interesting direction, but I'm just still so emotionally drained that I feel nothing.
- yes I cried a little, but I wasn't in the mood for this gender balance today after watching some commentary on tropes in movies
- That was one epic wrap-up for the whisperer war. Loved Negan. Loved Andrea. Just perfect! Can't wait to see what's coming next. I bet it'll have something to do with Ohio!
- Brisk read with a few exciting passages. The dramatic high point didn't get me initially, however the reverberations moved me to tears and the volume came to a nice conclusion.
- This one is as good as this series gets. Painful losses. World of hurt. Sadness and surprise.
- This one broke me down to tears. My favourite character passed away I am so grateful Kirkman let her go this way, surrounded by her loved ones.
- Let's get some survival aspects back in these pages. Bored of the next-worse-than-ever-no-for-real-this-time bad guy / community.Kill Rick, give the book to Carl and his new girlfriend then put them on a boat. Shots back to older characters. That's what I'm ready for.