The new hilarious story from Number One bestselling author David Walliams, brilliantly illustrated by Tony Ross.
Details Bad Dad
Reviews Bad Dad
- David Walliams has done it again!Oh my goodness! I loved this story.I adored the LGBTQ+ representation in this story and how it wasn’t portrayed as unusual or wrong, the characters simply liked each other and nobody remarked about it. I hope to see more of his books include more characters from this community as this was just refreshing to see in children’s books.As always, this was hilarious and completely action packed with every page. His ...
- Amazing/Sad at the same time 😀😭
- Bad dad is a book I would highly recommend. At first i thought it would be pretty set explanatory but as I got further into the plot, I realised there is so much more than what the front cover and the blurb shows us. Walliams is one of the best authors this century! I hope he will continue writing and acting in the rein-acted versions of his stories. Oh and I hope Raj stays in the books too!
- This book was so hilarious, but also carried a touching story line.
- Great story for young readers who love to laugh out loud especially at some of the nonsense and carry on that happen that are not likely to eever happen.
- It was funny but and had a brilliant story line
- Woah. This book is too good. Can I just say how much I love Raj? Like WoAh, he's the best. I LOVE this book because it's really funny but then it's also really sad. And I really like the end when they lived happily ever after. My favourite part is when Raj threw the Rotten Cabbage (naughty) even though the judge said not to throw fruit.
- A mildly funny novel that relies too heavily on onomatopoeia to tell the story, but this is done in a font to help young readers. There were a few amusing parts to this story, but is often overly silly and does not follow real life rules, but I guess that’s what you get reading a children’s book written by Walliams, one of the creators and actors of Little Britain. Bad Dad follows Frank and his crash racing driver dad, Gilbert Goodie, who has...
- It's a great story, you can't say it isn't. Great way to get kids used to the way society is changing. It makes kids aware LGBT+. It was a great story, but the one reason I didn't give it 5 stars is David Walliams uses the same story structure. Always the kid has one or no parents and something happens like the from super rich to super poor or the kids family doesn't love them as much as a kid needs. After religiously reading all his books it mak...