Stone Barrington is pulled along for the ride when a friend pursues a perilous course of vengeance in the newest novel from #1 New York Times–bestselling author Stuart Woods.In the wake of a personal tragedy, former CIA operative Teddy Fay—now a successful Hollywood film producer known as Billy Barnett—takes a leave of absence to travel and grieve, and lands in Santa Fe in the company of his friends Stone Barrington and Ed Eagle. There, fat...
Details Unbound (Stone Barrington #44)
Reviews Unbound (Stone Barrington #44)
- 3.5 Unbound was a Stone Barrington novel, but not much of Stone..he was busy with Ana. Teddy Fay/ Billy Barnett took the lead in this story. I liked the second half . I especially enjoyed the ending , it much better than the “set up” mode of the first half.
- Delighted to read a new Billy Barnett TALE written without a partner! This one flows like the Mississippi, in true Stuart Woods style. I couldn't put it down, and I can't wait for the next one!!
- You will not be able to put this book down,This book has many twists and turns. At about the first third of the book you think it is wrapping up, not so.
- I love any book that he has written -
- I didn’t really...enjoy this book. The cover says it’s a Stone Barrington book, but it’s not. It’s a Teddy Faye book. That’s one of the reasons I’ve given it 3 Stars. Misleading! It was an interesting book. There’s lots of action, and twists and turns. I buy Stuart Woods’ books because I enjoy the Stone Barrington books. I’m going to start borrowing these books from the library, and then only buy them if they are indeed about St...
- (2 1/2). Every 90 days, like clockwork, you can expect a new Stuart Woods book. That is a good thing, because they are easy to read, entertaining and anywhere from mostly to totally mindless. This one is really a Teddy Fay book, and for the first third or so, it was really good. Then it fell into a pattern that was almost a complete duplicate of the last Teddy Fay book and I was disappointed. Oh well, I only have to wait 89 more days to see what ...
- Another great book by Stuart Woods. I have read all of the books in the Barrington series and I can't wait for the next one. I am recommending not only these book by all of Mr Woods books to my friends.
- ExcellentThis was a Stone Barrington/Teddy Fay book! It was an enjoyable read with lots of twists and action. Well worth reading!
- Stuart WoodsGreat read, as usual. Good new character development and reminders of returning characters. As usual twists and turns in story
- Yes!I have read over 40 of Woods books and this is one of his best and Stone is not the lead.
- Very enjoyableI was excited to read a story around Teddy. It doesn't disappoint. The worst part is finishing and having to wait for the next book.
- Really different. As usual very quick read and enjoyed. Not very much Stone Barrington---more Teddy Fay (Billy Barnett) plus a couple of new characters.