Journey to the Living Planet! It's Lunella Lafayette's biggest adventure yet, as a voice from the outer reaches of space beckons her and Devil Dinosaur on a truly fantastic voyage - an Ego trip, if you will! Are you ready for Moon Girl to meet...Girl-Moon? Lunella isn't just smart, she's the smartest person on Earth - but what good is that when the problems she faces are intergalactic? And when our incredible duo makes it back to Earth, they migh...
Details Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Vol. 4
Reviews Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Vol. 4
- Moon Girl, you dummy!
- I have mixed feelings about this volume because I really love these characters, but I wasn't a fan of this story arc. Her decision at the end of the volume (the last two issues) came out of nowhere, and it didn't make sense to me. The main story line for this volume also felt like it took too long to wrap-up, it definitely could have been told in fewer issues. I have higher hopes for the next story arc because I think it's pretty likely there wil...
- [Read as single issues]Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur...no more? A trip across the galaxy turns into an interdimensional voyage that pits Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur against Girl-Moon, and Devil Girl and Moon Dinosaur - yes, seriously.I wonder if this was one of those 'we came up with the names before the story' kind of deal, because this arc's a little disjointed. Lunella heading off-planet to save someone isn't too out of this world, but the trip to...
- (view spoiler)[Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur travel to a moon light years away, tracking a distress signal. It turns out that the being in distress is ... the moon! Girl moon, born of Ego, has been feeling terribly lonely, but that's because she's orbiting her father, but turned away! Moon Girl tries to fly back home, to get some time to think, but Girl Moon throws her off her trajectory and into another dimension where she meets Devil Girl and Mo...
- It finally happened. My four-year-old daughter noticed that there was a DINOSAUR on the cover of these graphic novels and they are now HERS. She doesn't care about the story, is moderately interested in Lunella because of her relationship to Devil Dinosaur, and is not interested in sharing these with her brother who actually wants to read them. As for me, I found this volume to have the most jumbled and hard to follow plotlines thus far, with som...
- Volume 4 doesn't quite reach the same level of the rest of this series. The story goes in some less-effective directions, and just didn't appeal to me as much as previous story arcs. However, I'm curious to see what the next volume brings. And I still love these characters, so no regrets about spending more time with them.
- I was finished reading it, but it's ok good and I put on rate 4 stars. I feel make me sad no more together Devil Dinosaur??... I wish want back together Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur and I hope to see the next volume book.
- Moon Girl is not really my wheel house. But I am shocked by the less than 4 average rating. This is really a volume that a kid could sit back and enjoy. They could also learn a few things including the importance of others.
- As compared to the others...this was a big let down. I enjoyed this but I did not love it. At the end there is no Devil Dinosaur anymore? Now we are auditioning replacements? I don't know how I feel about this. I hope that the next one is better. This is one of my favorite graphics.
- I love these characters, but this volume was whackadoo. Sometimes rhe writing felt disjointed. And Lunella's big decision just comes out of nowhere and doesn't make any sense. I really hope the next volume is better.
- I always love Lunella, but this story is not quite as strong as some of the earlier ones.
- Nope, nope nope. Moon Girl needs her dinosaur.
- Not as good as the past volumes of MG and DD, hoping Vol 5 will be better!
- Cute. Good for the entire library
- 3.5 stars
- The loss of Amy Reeder as a writer is very noticeable in this volume. It's too bad that this arc just missed its mark. Hopefully the new storyline will get stronger.