From the #1 New York Times bestselling author comes a psychological thriller exploring the things we dare to do when no one is looking . . . The community along Oregon’s Deschutes River is one of successful careers and perfect families. For years, up-and-comers Liz and Owen have admired their good friends and neighbors, Carole and David. They appear to have it all—security, happiness, and a beautiful young son, Charlie.Then Charlie vanishes w...
Details The Last Thing She Ever Did
|Title||The Last Thing She Ever Did|
|Release Date||Jan 1st, 2018|
|Publisher||Thomas & Mercer|
Reviews The Last Thing She Ever Did
- This was a great read. I'm a true- crime fan and this being a work of fiction was so compelling that I feel it fits the genre even though it's not a true story. That's just how Greg Olson's work tends to wrap the reader up with such realism that you can honestly identify with certain characters while despising certain others.I love the simplicity of his writing style as well. He paints a picture for the reader that is vivid and real while not get...
- I received this ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. This is a fantastic book and one that you will not want to put down. There are lots of twists and turns in it with a real surprise ending. This is one of the best books I have read this year. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a good thriller.
- if you have not heard of Gregg olsen you must read this book. outstanding writing and a bit scarey in places. loved it.i find with his books you just cant wait to see what is on the next page.
- This will quickly become a fan favorite! Think you've made some bad choices? Grab this book, have a read, you will see how one bad life choice can snowball out of control!
- Where to start with this book? This book is by far the best book I have read this year! From the very first page all the way to the last this book has you on the edge of your seat! The way this book is written you find yourself turning page after page and wanting to just keep reading! The twists and turns in this book are outstanding they leave your mind to wander to what if's and who done it. If I were to rate this book on a scale of 1 to 10 I w...
- Fabulous Bone Chilling Thriller! Really enjoyed this novel!
- An edge of the seat thriller.A gripping novel , from start to finish. This is the first time I have read anything by this author, but it certainly won't be the last. Just when you think you know where the story is going, it bends and twists and takes you down an unexpected path. A riveting read x
- Good bookEnjoyed this book.was full of shape we and just when you tbhi k what happens next. It goes a other way
- Good fast paced thriller. I liked it, not TOO complex, fast paced enough to keep me turning pages.
- Brilliant Heart pounding thriller! This book grabbed my attention right from the very start and took many unexpected twists and turns throughout the entire novel! Great Book!