No Overview Yet. Please Check Back Later
Details Heart of a Cowboy
|Title||Heart of a Cowboy|
|Release Date||Dec 19th, 2017|
Reviews Heart of a Cowboy
- My first Kristin Vayden book and I'm now a big fan.Heart of a Cowboy is incredible. This lady and her words lit me up and set my heat factor soaring.She did more than that too.She made me laugh, cry, and gave me all the feels we love in a book. I loved this couple and her name, Laken. Perfect.I've come across a genius with a gift in reading Kristin. I can't wait to read more of her books!!
- For a short book, it sure does pack a punch! This was so well written, with beautiful writing, sexy characters. I couldn’t believe I was crying a lot throughout this story. I loved everything about this world, and I look forward to the next book in the series. I’m not going to spoiler it, because wow. It’s quit an emotional story, that everyone should read. If your looking for something that will make you feel, give you joy and laughter whi...
- Cyler was one delicious man, "...he nipped at her lower lip, his body hardening as she traced her tongue along the seam of his lips in return. “Ready for bed? I’m exhausted.” He feigned a yawn then pulled her up so that she straddled his hips as he hooked his hands under her sweet ***." I really liked this book, I fell in love with Cyler and Laken was feisty and spunky.
- A poignant book that reminds us even in the hardest times love is what we all need to survive. ~ Heather, White Hot Reads"Life is full of things that can either give us joy or steal it. But Laken, that's part of its beauty. So enjoy it. " Meet Laken and Cyler, two people who couldn't be more wrong for each other, except they're not. They're so right! Their banter and quips kept me both on the edge of laughing, crying and wanting to shout througho...
- Heart of a Cowboy might be a short story, but it definitely packs a punch and tells a fabulous story that you won’t put down till the end. The story is well written, with an easy ebb and flow and the characters are engaging and loveable.A truly emotional book, I found myself with tears in my eyes more than once, and wondering why my heart hurt so much. So if you like to read stories with depth, emotion, laughs and tears, then this is absolutely...
- A super sweet soft romance that blooms into something more than just revenge.Clyer Meyer has revenge on his mind when it comes to his dad. The sweet hospice nurse whose in charge of his care makes Cyler realize that you can not go through life with revenge or hate in your heart or mind. Laken has a special gift when it comes with dealing with the sick and making their time peaceful as well as making family members understand.I really enjoyed this...
- Oh my stars! My heart in this one. First, this is a beautiful story of finding love when you least expect it. Vayden gives you such great banter and leaves you giggling but also swooning. My heart was broken and mended in this one between Laken and Cyden. The reason behind these two coming together is heart shattering. But because of Laken, Cyden is mended in more ways than one.This story packs a punch and leaves you wanting more. I really enjoy ...
- She is in a very compassionate job as a hospice nurse. His father is her patient. He doesn't come back to be by his side. He is back for other angry things like revenge. Then he meets her. Things aren't as cut and dried as they seem. I recommend it. I was given a review copy by Net Galley and voluntarily review it.
- An emotionally packed love story. Que the waterworks, and bring lots of Kleenex to. This was my first book by Kristin Vayden, and needles to say I will be reading more from the truly gifted author. This book had me running through the whole gamut of emotions. You'll cry, laugh, and get angry all in one chapter, and I promise once you start reading you won't put it down.
- I absolutely adored this book. Kristin Vayden captured such a range of emotions in this novel so well, that as a reader you couldn't help but feel them all. It was far from your typical romance plot. I cannot wait to read more by this author.
- I won this kindle version in a GOODREADS giveaway.
- A great fast read but still a lot of story to love.Cyler has a bad past with his dad. I completely get why too but Laken makes him see things different. Jack has made bad choices and Allen still finds a soft spot for him and he loves her to death. This book made me cry laugh and get a little angry.
- I won this book from Goodreads Giveaways. Thank you. A short and sweet read.
- A poignant story of forgiveness, love, and second chances. The story is both heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. The author did a remarkable job of bringing all the pieces together of a broken family for a ending that was gratifying. This ARC book was complimentary, provided by the Publisher and NetGalley. I am voluntarily providing my honest review.
- Heart of a Cowboy is the first book I have read by Kristin Vayden and what an introduction. This is a truly promising start to the Elk Heights Ranch series. The story was well paced, and I enjoyed the character dynamics and interaction. I look forward to reading more by this author and will recommend this book.