I should've never agreed to this arrangement...Thirty days ago, my boss—Mr. Wolf of Wall Street, came to me with an offer I couldn’t refuse: Sign my name on the dotted line and pretend to be his fiancée for one month. If I agreed, he would let me out of my employment contract with a “very generous” severance package.The rules were pretty simple: No intimate kissing, no actual sex. Just pretend to love each other for the press, even thoug...
Details Thirty Day Boyfriend
|Title||Thirty Day Boyfriend|
|Release Date||Jan 1st, 1970|
Reviews Thirty Day Boyfriend
- I loved this book to bits, it was just plain amazing! Guaranteed to make you feel good. Fun, sweet, touching, hilariously cute! I did not want to stop reading.Emily has been Nicholas’ 24/7 personal assistant for two years. She is beautiful and smart, her sharp tongue makes her somehow more maddening, and she’s never let him get away with a single thing. Nicholas is a determined man. He's smart, successful and charming; everything you'd expect...
- Fun,light and sexy!I didn't want it to end,I wish there was more! Review to come
- I wish there was more, this was so hilarious and sexy! I'm a sucker for boss/assistant romances. Review to come!Thanks to the author for generously providing me an ARC to review.
- 4.5 'In a heartbeat' Stars!ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.FULL REVIEW TO COME!
- I love these super sexy books I can read over a couple of coffees or a couple of glasses of wine!Pre-Order for 99cents http://amzn.to/2zcFSk6Review pending
- 4 “Bossy” StarsThirty Day Boyfriend was a quick rom com that I devoured in one sitting. It was fun and sexy and I just wished it was longer. ARC provided to A is for Alpha B is for Books for honest review.
- 4.5 starsOMG, OMG, OMG - I love this author!! Every time I get my fingers on a new book of hers I'm blown away.Up front - the office romance is one of my all time favorite tropes. The sexual tension is divine, and even better if the boss is uber-controlling and a jerk. It makes for a PERFECT COMBINATION!!!Now, take all that, a sassy and smart executive assistant, a jerk of a boss, two years of denied sexual attraction, the authors wit and style...
- 5 Mr. Wolf stars!Whitney G has went and done it again. She knocked this one completely out of the park!!
- **ARC given for honest review**Whit has done it again! With every new story, she brings a new domineering alpha male that drives you crazy with exhaustion and pleasure. It is full of little quips and quirks that Whit slides into the story so effortlessly. Whit can definitely do novellas and I love that she gives us these small stories in between her longer ones.Beware Spoilers are ahead!Emily Johnson is a 28-year-old lawyer who graduated top of h...
- Oh my god! Adored this sexy romcom. "One of the most infuriating men I'd ever worked for, Mr Wolf was an alluring enigma who ate deals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner."Emily Johnson is impeccable at her job - practically indispensable. However, she hates her boss. She's locked into an employment contract for four years and she's just hit year two. She's desperate to leave her job. "I considered her to be my most loyal employee. And strangely, my...
- I was beyond excited with this book that I pre-ordered it on Amazon! I thought I wasnt included in the list to receive an ARC, but as I was going through my email earlier, voila—ARC sittin pretty in my inbox! I couldnt be any happier! I got right to it and finished it at breakneck speed!lolOkay... so here's the deal... I am fully aware that this is a short story— longer than a novella but shorter than a normal novel... I was excited and happy...
- Thirtyday Boyfirned was Soooo Good! It is written so well that I easily devoured it in one sitting. Emily is an executive assistant to her jerk of a boss Nick Wolf. She wants to leave her job, he doesn’t want to let her go. He offers her a deal she can’t refuse. This story was hilarious and sexy. They honestly had intense chemistry and I thoroughly enjoyed their back and forth banter. I would love to get more of their relationship. Maybe see ...
- Nicholas aka "The Wolf" and his "assistant" Emily; story was a funny and entertaining novella. It was a funny, light and engaging read that I got through in one sitting. When Whitney G writes an office romance you can guarantee it's going to have steamy sex scenes. Very enjoyable afternoon read!
- Too cute. 😍😍
- 3.5 Stars