Star Wars: The Last Jedi(TM) The Visual Dictionary is the definitive guide to Star Wars: The Last Jedi, revealing the characters, creatures, droids, locations, and technology from the new film. Packed with 100+ images and information as penned by Star Wars(TM) scribe Pablo Hidalgo, it's a must-have for all fans who want to go beyond the movie experience.(c) & TM 2017 LUCASFILM LTD.
Details The Last Jedi - The Visual Dictionary
Reviews The Last Jedi - The Visual Dictionary
- Staaaaar Wars, do-do-do Star Wars, do-do-do Star Wars, StarWars StarWars!It's a book about Star Wars. With lots of fun little Star Wars details and extra tidbits. And pictures of Star Wars. Star Wars.
- This was a great read, and gave a lot of background information for the film. Between this and the art book, I'd recommend this a thousand times more. I'd go so far to say this is required reading for any Star Wars super fan (especially those people who make "theory" videos on youtube but don't read any of the comics, books, or other non-movie Star Wars media (can you tell those people irritate the shit out of me??)).I think my favorite pages wer...
- These books are always my favorite to get more details and answer some questions I have after each new movie. The author is amazing and I say that as someone who followed his role at Lucasfilm since the old Hyperspace Webcam back in 2003. Altogether a great reference for those wanting to know more and a must for anyone doing any costuming from the new film.
- These books have grown to be essential for mega fans like me who want context and the nitty gritty details of the plot of these new Star Wars films.
- A great companion book for the movie that fills in some much-needed backstory. I especially enjoyed learning who all of the background characters were, from The Resistance fighters to the various aliens in Canto Bight.
- Mildly entertaining, but just like “The Force Awakens” Visual Dictionary it doesn’t provide enough details/information