Robby and his sister Karla beg their parents to take them to a big carnival that has opened on the other side of town. When they arrive, the two kids are delighted by the rides, the sideshow, the interesting displays, and the great food booths. They wander away from their parents and find themselves at a less-trafficked area at the back of the carnival. Inside a large penned-in area, they see a dejected-looking boy about their age sitting on the ...
Details Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo (Goosebumps SlappyWorld, #4)
Reviews Please Do Not Feed the Weirdo (Goosebumps SlappyWorld, #4)
- My favorite SlappyWorld book so far! Pure comedy with a freaky twist. Great ending as always. Robby is an excellent addition to the long list of amazing Goosebumps villains.
- I haven’t been enjoying the Slappyworld series too much. Attack of the Jack was wacky and different but the rest were eh.This book surprised me. It definitely feels darker than most books in the Goosebumps series. It felt like there was real danger. The ending left me a bit eh but I still enjoyed the ride.
- *2.5 STARS*
- Such a whacky story. Slappyworld series has been whacky overall though. Loved it, that ending!!
- Slightly mixed feelings on this one. The whole book, on the whole, was really enjoyable. However, the ending was... a smidge rushed. I would say.
- I sat in a library and read this today! R.L. Stine still has the ability to creep me out. A childhood to adulthood fave.