Details ワンパンマン 15 [Wanpanman 15] (Onepunch-Man, #15)
Reviews ワンパンマン 15 [Wanpanman 15] (Onepunch-Man, #15)
- I think it's a even better volume than vol. 14, the massive attack from the Supervillains Society comes to an end, both the superheroes and the villains are licking their wounds and preparing for the next battle, and our MCs both realize no matter how strong you had became, you always still have rooms for improvement both as a hero/villain?The sense of humor is as great as always, and the two bonus stories are so hilarious!
- Not that much fun. waiting for next volume.
- Saitama has finally joined the fight against the monsters as Garo finds the beasts looking to add him to his ranks - and the heroes closing in on his trail. ONE will have readers awing at the dynamics of his colourful heroes and villains in this entry to the "Onepunch Man" series. What lies beneath the surface of this violent hero hunter?
- Hello darkness, my old friend.
- Not much of Saitama in here :/But still a punch of heroes V. Monster Hunter in a weakened state still great!The scenes between him and the kind were great!
- Still funny but this volume is more of a buildup of the Monsters Association. I do like seeing each new villain and I'm still anxious for when Garou will meet Saitama in an actual fight!