For centuries there have been rumors of another continent on the dragons' planet -- another land far across the ocean, populated by tribes of dragons very different from those we know. But there's never been any evidence, and most dragons dismissed the rumors as fairy tales. Until now. Because it turns out the stories are true. And the other tribes are coming.
Details The Lost Continent (Wings of Fire, #11)
Reviews The Lost Continent (Wings of Fire, #11)
- AWESOME FACT: Wings of Fire book 12 is coming out at Christmas, and the graphic novel version of book 2 is coming out in February!
- 10 out of 10Great dragonsNot going to spoil anything
- Absolutely amazing. Words can't even begin to describe. If you're invested in the Wings of Fire series and love to see things come together, this is one of the best books you could ever read. Also, Clearsight. Just, Clearsight.Oh, and Cricket is a great character.
- This was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finished it in 7 hours in one day, with no breaks. Cricket and Blue fell HARD and FASSSSSSSST!!!!! It was so amazing, I just can't wait for book 12!!! Oh... I see... that's why people take so long to read. That way they don't have to wait a year. Poo.
- Edit: I forgot to mention I preordered this book in January, and it came to me way earlier than I expected. That’s why I finished it days before the 26th :)Another great book by Tui! I’ve just finished The Lost Continent, a good read but lacking I certain departments. Still, it’s a great start to the new set of books, and seeing a dystopian like society with a main character that isn’t against the system at the start is a breath of fresh ...
- It was wonderful coming back to the series through fresh eyes. I certainly had fun exploring the world, as well as the new dragons, set up by the author. It was the best course of action to focus on three species of dragons in this new world as opposed to the six that were in the previous books, especially if we are going to bring the two continents together as hinted at in the end of the last book as well as the end of this book. This series fol...
- I've read all the Wings of Fire books from day one. And let me just say, this one is heckin' good. Sutherland out did herself with world building by far. The new society and lore and how it ties into knowledge already established is mind blowing and makes you rethink everything you know about the series. The characters are refreshing and original, and for an 11 soon to be 15 book series that's an impressive feat. It also establishes a main plot, ...
- This book ended almost exactly how I thought it was going to end😂
- Before I started this book, I was a little worried that the series would start to get repetitive, as some do, but I should not have worried! This book follows new characters, on a new continent, with an entirely different way of life. Some of the subtle aspects of their culture are a bit dark and Big Brother-ish, which I found quite interesting, and something I wouldn't have expected from this series. The legends surrounding Clearsight were inter...
- A new Wings of Fire series, with a more relatable plot.
- Awesome book!!!I love how the book featured a completely new set of dragons and have a great story in the lost continent. Nice job! I hope to have another good book!
- Great way to set up more books. The characters are very interesting. Excited for book 12.
- **WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD**Good with spoilers? Ok. Read on!Ok, this was a good book, but definitely not Tui T. Sutherland's best book. I gave this three stars because the book (according to my kindle) only mentioned Moon 8 times and Qibli about 4 times. I was expecting this book to at least involve Moon, Qibli, and maybe Kinkajou in the plot, but it only mentioned Pantala and it's dragons. The story also didn't flow as well as the rest of the boo...
- A refreshing reboot on a new continent and in a new arc. I loved the new tribes, although they were all very similar to RainWings in many respects. The story was simple and straightforward and while this book is not perfectly self-contained, it has a satisfying wrap-up similar to book 1. I liked having Blue start out as complicit and comfortable with the system in place, and having to 'get woke' as it were - it establishes his values and helps gu...
- I've been reading this series ever since I was around eight and I pre-order each book half a year in advance. Each year I am not disappointed. I love this series so much and I really love the introduction to the new continent and the SilkWings, LeafWings and HiveWings! It was nice to be introduced to a new setting and world which you did not know. The world building, as always, was phenomenal and I love the new characters. The only thing that pro...
- A delightful new set of dragons on a new continent. Fast-paced and interesting plot twists and a new set of really intriguing characters, along with a new good baddie and lots of political turmoil. The only downside for me was the bit of moralizing/explaining at the end.Tuck yourself in and have a great read.
- My seven-year-old has been waiting on this book for almost a year, and because of that we read it in less than a week and he still wants more. Tui is just not writing these books fast enough for my kiddo! They're fantastic!
- This was sooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it I can't wait for the next one!!!!I loved Cricket, Blue, Luna, Swordstail and Sundew, the plot was great it had a wonderful climax!!!!! I would give it a six out of five if I could .
- The epilogue is killing me! Tui you must write the next one soon I'm dying here. The cover is beautiful (though my favorite book and cover is Talons of Power) I am 99.9% sure the next one will be from Luna's POV so I'm excited to see what she looks like.
- A strong introduction to the third arc of the amazing Wings of Fire series, complete with all new and memorable characters, fast, action-packed scenes and a whole new continent to explore! Strongly recommended to all readers and dragon enthusiasts!!
- Maxine loves this whole series.
- Another stellar entry in the Wings of Fire series with a new cast of dragons. I'm looking forward to the rest of this story cycle! Highly recommended for grades 4 & up. Start at the beginning!
- AMAZINGNo words to describe how good it is. Just a great way to introduce pantanla. Awesome new characters,intriguing story. Just awesome.
- I enjoyed reading about new dragons and I can’t wait to see the direction the series takes.
- WowzersIts amazing :D i didnt think it would be as good as it was but holy hecc its good!! !!
- I heard this on audio during my holidays in India and loved it. Excellent book. Highly recommended.