I’m not crazy. I’m a dragoness.Deka knows she’s the center of the universe, but sometimes even the almighty sun has to act when her main squeeze disappears. Samael might not yet recognize that they’re mates.But he will.She won’t give him a choice. First, though, she has to find him.An ancient enemy has captured her stud. It is going to be super dangerous getting him back. Awesome because Deka thrives on risk—and will do anything for l...
Details Dragon Reborn (Dragon Point, #5)
Reviews Dragon Reborn (Dragon Point, #5)
- I loved this! I love how Deka (h) was strong, smart, and determined and she did the rescuing of Samael (H). She was convinced he is her mate even though he didn’t really notice her when they first met. I would normally not like that but Samael’s circumstances made sense. I liked the rollicking adventure and it was a very fun, fast paced read. The banter was quite funny. Looking forward to the next book!
- The sassy funny witty and arrogant dragons strike again. There isn't anything not to like about this story. There are so many moments when you giggle and gasp. It expands the plot of the last Dragon Point novel with the slightly psychotic Deka Silvergrace and her going after her man Samael. Well rescuing her muffin, shes strong and funny as hell. I must admit after Sue-Ellens book i wasn't a fan of the arrogant/evil golden dragon but the love of ...
- This one was so fantastic! I loved every single part. Deka was hilarious, stubborn and a perfect fit for Samael. His lack of confidence was balanced by Deka's overconfidence in him. His fear was offset by Deka's fearlessness. She helped him realize his own potential and by the end the balance went both ways. They complimented each other and I just love that. Add in an awesome foe, great action and adventure, a trip to Australia (Woohoo!) and more...
- Wow, i just love a strong, confident and super hilariously arrogant woman but Damn, she out did every other heroine i have read! I have never laughed so hard.Even though there was only supposed to be 4 books in this series, this 5th book was nicely added to complete the storylines while, adding yet another storyline.... The title was also well given by giving more to a previous villain, turned victim, turned hero. Great couple, who complete each ...
- My review and an extended sample of the audiobook are posted at Hotlistens.com.So, at the end of the previous book, Samael D’Ore goes missing. Deka Silvergrace is determined to find him. They meet briefly in Dragon Foretold. She knows they are mates. She won’t be without him.Deka manipulates her family to send her to Paris so that she can continue her search there. She doesn’t hide that she is searching for him. She is quickly taken prisone...
- Rescuing Her Prince!!!Deka Silvergrace knew that Samael D'Ore was her fated mate the instant she laid eyes on him. Samael D'Ore had always envied what his brother Remiel ( DRAGON FORETOLD ) had. When he couldn't get the love of his brother's mate even through deception. He nearly lost it then he was taken by an ancient enemy. Deka was out to find her mate, no matter what. While Samael thought back on all he'd lost because of his actions. She went...
- Deka is determined to make the Kings evil brother, Samael, hers. To the point she manipulated her mother into letting her go looking. Samael isn’t the person he used to be, a captive creature and a shadow of the man he used to be. Until Deka shows up...Oh man I found this book to be epic. I know sounds cliche but seriously I was laughing at the antics of these two. The twists and turns ensure the book never turns dull. And the way Dekas mind wo...
- And they lived ...This fifth book in the series reads like it will be the end of the series and in some respects it is as one major story arc is resolved. Book has tons of off the wall humor, quirky characters, a solid story and hotness. Everything you would expect in an Eve Langlais book. Definitely worth reading. Love this dragon world that the author has created. I've had a great deal of fun visiting. The journey is not quite over yet. At leas...
- OMG, Deka is too funny. This one had me laughing all the time. Samuel having to regroup and find himself needed her to get him through it. Deka is just so much fun. Actually all the Silver is fun. They all are a bit crazy. And that makes them so worth while. And with the steamy sex between these two, they are a "killer" team. But now we have a new enemy in our mist or is he? I cant wait to read Demon Walking.
- Once again craziness and tongue in cheek humour abound.Not one of my favourites as it seemed to be lacking that spark between Deka and Samael. I felt like he was somewhat brow beaten into a relationship. Not because he had feelings for her.Saying that, I enjoyed the plot and the silliness as well as the two brothers being reunited.The ending was just pure fun.
- Redeeming OneselfSamuel had unwillingly become stepped into captivity which broke him down,that he didn't recognize himself anymore. Deka knew Samuel was her mate and he was missing. Will Deka find her mate? Can Samuel be reformed?
- New favorite book!Just when I think she can’t get any better, Mrs. Langlais comes out with a new book to prove me wrong. Reborn was dirty, naughty, and oh so good, quickly sucking me in and not letting me go. I loved this book, and cannot wait for Demon Walking!
- Dragon rebornBorn to be King.. that was how Samuel was reared.But he had a twin, well a half brother.Evil tries to take over the world and keep Deka and Samuel prisoners.It scorchingly hot as Samuel and Deka go at it like rabbits.Lots of adventures and intrigue.
- Golden DragonI just can't express how much I love this authors books. Her imagination doesn't stop. Her characters always have very vibrant personalities. She has a special way of mixing, danger, action, sexual encounters and at the same time making you laugh. Awesome book!!
- Enjoyed how Deka got her man (in more ways than one) and helped him save dragonkind & the world from the evil Susie :) Deka & muffin, er, Sammy are a perfect match. now curious where that end teaser will be leading
- I was laughing from beginning to end while reading this book, because Deka's personality was hilarious.
- kaloka si Deka, but this is s very good story.
- These books are ridiculous and fun. I liked Deka a lot. She was one of the craziest silvers, after Adi.
- Wow. This series took a series turn, and it worked. It was fascinating. I love the new story line, and the set up for the next book. It was super hot and funny. Loved it.
- Loved this book, glad to see a reconciliation between brothers! Deka and Samael are a perfect match! Can't wait for the next!
- YAS THAT WAS SOOO GOOD! I loved the entry of.....the person who shall not be named here！Sooo goood! I expected nothing else from Eve Langlais
- Meh... not a bad story, but not as good as the others.
- As always it was an awesome read revolving around and only 1 gal and also with fallen "king" with super power. I really liked this series because it fun, fresh and exciting.