My life has been out of my control for far too long. For years I've lived at the whim of others; a toy, a punching bag. Trash to be tossed away. Honestly, I was okay with the tossed away part.Then everything changed.I woke up in a new place, with a new neighbor. Not knowing his name, I gave him one. Mr. Glowy Eyes hides in his shadows and seems to silently laugh at my situation. God knows, he isn't a talker.But then that changes too.I learn that ...
Details Elusion (Facets of Feyrie #1)
Reviews Elusion (Facets of Feyrie #1)
- This book is full of darkness, torture, and violence. It was very well written. My heart pounded at moments where I feared for Iza or Phobe. Zoe parker definitely made me feel for the characters. The type of 'others' that are in these books are a little confusing. Maybe because they are extremely unique to anything else I have ever read. I definitely recommend this book and cannot wait for book 2
- I was fortunate enough to be given this as an arc read and how privileged do I feel. If you are looking for something completely different then look no further. The brilliant Zoe has created new worlds like no other.Her MC, Iza is original and refreshingly new, she manages to reveal a little about her throughout the book while still keeping part of her a mystery, leaving you wanting to find out more. As for Phobe the male interest...he is epic. S...
- I was privileged to receive an Advanced copy of this book and let me tell you I have found my new obsession. The story sucks you in and you can tell Zoe put a lot of thought and time into it. I personally can not wait to see what the world holds for Iza. This book is a book you definitely need to read.
- 'There are moments in life when you meet someone, hate them, and you immediately want a house to fall on them.''The Google God'This was an awesome book.
- I was lucky enough to catch an ARC of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review. The first 20% of Elusion murdered my soul. No spoilers but let's just say there aren't enough words to describe the feels. Once the dynamics change, Zoe weaves a story full of mystery, mischief and down right hilarity. This is one you will not want to miss!
- Le sighs.....this freaking book was so awesome! It draws you in from the start. Iza is fearless, funny, but still soft hearted. You will laugh and cry and be down right happy when she does certain things. It was a great read and I couldn't put the book down. I literally fought myself to go to sleep! Another book where the author makes the lead mc female a take no prisoners type of person. I loved it, and cannot wait for book two! PS. If you're li...
- I loved this book! Funny romances are my favorite! Add in paranormal and you've got a sure winner with me! I loved Iza, she's such a refreshing MC! I can't wait to see what the following books hold! This book is not currently RH, but maybe Iza can be persuaded... 😍😜
- ISA ❤😍So you get indroduced the the MC not having a good time but without giving too much away, life gets much better for her. I love ISA. She is the perfect MC, strong willed and her internal thoughts are funny. The guys are sexy and there is just the right amount of suspense to keep you hooked from the start. So happy I received a ARC. I couldn't put this down!!! Zoe Parker is a author I'm going to follow/stalk ❤ ISA ❤️😍So you g...
- Highly RecommendPlot: Iza is kidnapped, imprisoned and punished by the light elves. Her only real company is the mysterious Phobe who is in the cell next to hers. The first half of the book shows their relationship develop and how Iza deals with being tortured, while still trying to figure out what Phobe is. Once they escape Iza discovers her own self as the 'darkness' and begins saving/rallying people to the cause which I assume is to take down ...
- I want a blue ninjaOh my gosh this book just grabbed me from the get go. Im a book junkie so I read for pleasure and will leave all the grammer criticism to the grammer trolls. On that note this book had some of what I love most. Suffering so that the characters actions are understandable, bloodlines so their skills and powers make sense and compassion so you understand the fine line they walk between light and dark. I loved that the romance was ...
- AmazingThis book. Omg. The flow and how it all connects is just phenomenal. I read this entire book in 2-3 hrs. It's so good. I can't wait for the second one. No one is delusional or whining and the connection between phobe and iza is so enthralling. 5 stars for sure. Badass characters for sure.
- It's Good! I really enjoyed this book! Dark as the beginning is, I didn't think it would be so uplifting. This book is not your normal fea/fey type book. It has a fantastic my teeth are bigger and badder than yours monster heroine that stole my heart. It's not so much about the romance as saving her marked ones. I recommend this book to fantasy lovers who love the journey!
- Wow just wow!!To be honest I was thinking I was going to read a book that was gonna be corny and have love stuff in it. But you shocked me,I love sarcasm and magic u foretold and blatantly just tossed in there effortlessly. You make me want to be a better writer Thank you. In other words your totally frigging awesome. Lots of love your girl Trinz..
- Oh my goodness, the feels! The book put my emotions through the ringer. The world building is great, the brief ripping through space and time was intense. In this series, the monsters are the good guys and the bad guys are pretty much everywhere. The story line is great and the characters are amazing. Enter a world where Google is God and the main characters are likely to eat your face.
- *I was given an ARC for an honest review*I LOVED this book! There are not enough words to describe just how truly awesome this was. The character development was on point and the flow of the story has you so caught up needing to know was happens next. I have not read anything like this before, it is amazingly unique. I will most certainly read anything this author decides to write and can't wait for book 2!
- Loved it!!!You won't regret reading this one. I really loved Iza and Phobe, and their interactions with each other. I couldn't wait for Iza to unleash her wrath on her enemies and can't wait to find out what happens to both of them in the next book.
- Book hangover omg. This book has instantly become a favorite. I'm so glad I found it. Warning though, it will give you a book hangover. And it is totally worth it. I can't wait to read more!
- Great book!Wow, what an awesome story! I loved the characters and the fascinating world the author created. I can't wait to see what happens next in Iza's story. I definitely recommend this book.
- Really good readThis book absolutely sucked me in! I cannot wait to read more from this author. Love, love, loved it!! Definitely check it out.
- Amazing That was so much more then I expected. I love the characters and the Story is so much more, darker but all the better for it.
- I was hooked from the first paragraph. The beginning of the book is dark and twisted but not so much that it would deter you from reading. This book didn't focus on the romance but you know it will in the books to come. It was more about Iza finding out who she is, where she came from and what she's destined to become. I love Iza's ability to be vulnerable yet strong. I can't wait to read the next book.
- Excellent I found this book totally intriguing! I did not want to put it down. I liked that while there was dark parts to this story the Author didn't feel the need to describe every despicable act! I can't wait for the next one, please hurry😉
- Oh. My. Gosh... what an amazing book!The detail, the story, the characters.The entire book was intriguing and so wonderfully written Zoe Parker just sucks you into her world and doesn't let go!I didn't want this book to end it was brilliant.I can not wait to read the next book!
- Original and amazing readVery original concept! Excellent read and very well written! Loved the characters and can’t wait for the next book to come out!! Really looking forward to watching the author develop this series