I married the bad boy from Brooklyn. The one with the tattoos and the look in his eyes that told me he was bad news. The look that comes with all sorts of warnings. I knew what I was doing.I knew by the way he put his hands on me; how he owned me with his forceful touch. I couldn’t say no to him, not that I wanted to. That was then, and it seems like forever ago.Years later, I’ve grown up and moved on. But he’s still the man I married. Dang...
|Release Date||Nov 14th, 2017|
|Publisher||Willow Winters Publishing LLC|
- I love me a good Willow Winters book. This one had me crying the first few pages in. I can't wait for the next one. This is a cliffhanger. I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book.
- Damaged Evan the bad boy I married from Brooklyn. You know the one with the looks the swagger the whole package.He's the one I should have let get away, but I couldn't let go.He possessed me claim me and I didn't fight it.I wanted everything he gave.Can we over come the things that tear couples apart and ruin them. Can they get past all the gossip and move on,or can the damage be repaired.
- Uhh... Alright so, The gist of it is that when the book's sign up came, I jumped up and down after that blurb. And then the date was pushed and well then just out of the blue I got the ARC! So, the basic love story is the rather tragic story of Kat and Evan. Two people clearly in love. Too people too headstrong and two people wayyyyy too fucking stubborn for their own good. At some points honestly it was just plain boring and annoying. Kat acts l...
- OMG my heart is breaking. Kat and Evan love fiercely but Evan has done things that Kat just can't get over, I don't think it's so much fidelity as it is all the secrets cause it obvious that Evan loves Kat but the price he will pay for those secrets may not be fixable. Kat loves Evan but is scared that they've changed too much to fix what's broken and the only way to do it is to have space but it's so hard when the love you have for each other is...
- Read this book in one sitting I couldn't put it down OMG it was so good I can't wait for the next one I'm a huge fan of willows work but she out did herself with this one it made me Ugly cry a few times its one ill definitely be rereading I just loved Evan and Kat I really felt like I knew them in real life I loved the fact I felt every emotion they felt..
- Kat and Evan are in for one hell of a ride. He has made mistakes but somehow I don’t think it’s what she thinks it is. She wants him to go but she needs him to stay. Evan only wants her and to make things right. Excellent book. I can’t wait to see how book 2 reads.
- This was a dramatic and emotional read. I love these characters and cried at the ending. I want the next book please
- My heart literally shattered while reading Damaged!! Tears flowed freely down my face. You could feel Kat and Evan’s heartache and pain!!Their love is not a fairytale. It’s real life. Did Evan damage the love him and Kat have? Can the damage be repaired? When love just isn’t enough can Evan prove himself to the one woman he truly loves?An emotional read that ends in a cliffhanger, but so well worth it to have to wait for the second book!!!